Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error:user_chat_request has failed
Hey,

I am currently receiving the error: Error:user_chat_request has failed

Any idea how I can solve this?
As far as im aware the site is having problems! Keep trying Smile
right guys im glad you posted this thrread becuase its been happening to me all day , nobody can take me pvt or group or anything , ive missed out on loads of shows and people are starting to complain because they cant have a wank ! WHEN IS THIS GOING TO GET SORTED ? feel like ive wasted my whole saturday thinking its not that busy when the whole site is fucked
This is why the site should have a proper way to report issues or have a contact!

waste of a day !
exactly ive been sat here all day thinking its dead ..... only to find out six hours later the site is totally out of order -.-
Might be fixed next Saturday babe Tongue

Whats your AW profile? x
Hi Sebastian please accept our apologies on behalf of the site it is equally frustrating for us service providers , would you be so kind and forward AW via Help Desk - Top right first tab -HELP if you scroll down there is an option called get help click on it -  easiest way if you look down that page under latest 10 articles again fourth down says my cam is black in justcamit (I know it is not the same as the blank screen but saves you going through all literature) click on that and once you fill the form submit twice and you shall receive an email confirmation of the receipt .
 It is much appreciated if you could highlight this to them as we all get directed to the same page and in fact quite often they ask us to refer service seekers there should they encounter any problem. 
 Again I hope you find this helpful and that you find a resolution and accept our apologies once again.
please can someone try and help , i feel like im the only webcammer where people cant click on the private or group button !
Ok thanks. Done!
Many of us are in the same boat darling I suggest you utilise this space and time to contact them directly as well .