Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Manual Escrow?
Hi there, 

Around a week ago a client tipped me around £400 and the day after this wasn't in my credits but says manual escrow.... I feel really upset because i worked incredibly hard and now the credits have just gone i feel this is very very unfair.... Please can someone help me with this before tomorrow? I have bills coming out end of the week and I have waited a week already for some action to be taken but nothing has happened... Please really need the money by tomorrow... hope you can help. 

thanks 
xxx
Happened me last night..not for much about 18.25 but what pisses me off is i know who it was he was in my room until he cam because i had c2c on so 1. If he wasn't enjoying himself he cuda left straight away n 2. He basically got a free wank .. im all for givn refunds if its a technical fault but that wasnt.. for 400 i think id go crazy lol did u get the money for the show? Xx
What were the names of the clients? Worth passing it around so future girls can keep a watch out & to see if its the same name as if it is can get it reported to AW xx
Davepavey25 or daveypavey25 .. they dont even give you a chance to dispute it!
Hey, it happened to me a few days ago for £900 credits. I was so annoyed! Luckily it was because he spent so much and needed to uploaded ID in which he did and adultwork credited my account, its worth contacting adultwork to see if they are holding it or whether it was a stolen credit card. I'm still waiting to receive the credits from daily pay though it's usually around 11am but nothing today :/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BlueeyedAmrax for this post:
  • admin
Hi, if a manual escrow appears, its a good idea to message AW about it. It can be a chargeback, an ID check or a system error.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(15-07-2017, 11:00)AnnabelleCollins Wrote: What were the names of the clients? Worth passing it around so future girls can keep a watch out & to see if its the same name as if it is can get it reported to AW xx

justindeegan hun. I have contacted aw they sent me a response which I am confused about....................... i really want this money back!!! this has happened to so many girls here it seems... its way too harsh and unfair! thanks for all your responses guys - amazing help. x
They said that the credits have already been processed but i cant see it in my account.... it says on the credi transfer request that i will have it in two weeks..... but im with daily pay i get paid on request! so incredibly confused now....too confused... and desperately need my money... Sad
it still says manual escrow.... so confused
Were both these tips given in free or in a paid session?
(18-07-2017, 12:16)1hornylass Wrote: Were both these tips given in free or in a paid session?

paid session hun and just now ive noticed more tips from last night also in manual escrow. this is makng me angry now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  manual escrow QueenSylvySinclairUK 3 5,507 25-05-2019, 12:22
Last Post: MadameSays
  What is Manual Escrow???? Cleo_Specter 8 12,330 09-12-2018, 17:43
Last Post: sexy_little_kate
  Manual Escrow snow leopard xxx 1 4,098 22-10-2016, 22:13
Last Post: Ana_X
Exclamation Credits debited "manual escrow" 1ndyg1rl 11 21,817 06-12-2015, 23:05
Last Post: 1ndyg1rl