Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing rental videos - Issues
Apologies for the duplicate post but I did not know how to move the one I posted in The Lounge to this one.

Hi there,

I hope an admin can help me with this.

I have been trying for ages to play rentals from AW and I cannot get it to work. I made the mistake to rent in the past and it expired before I could get it to work so now I am trying to play the free rental demo video.

I have the latest Silverlight installed, and have tried on a Mac, on Windows Xp, Windows 7, using different browsers, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, IE8, etc...

The closest I get to having it working is on a Windows 7, when I try to play the rental it loads the video player but the actual video never loads, clicking on the play button doesn't do anything, the player simply stays black as it it wasn't loading anything, nor I get any errors.

Please can someone help me?

Many thanks Ed
Hi, if you tried it on so many there may be an issue with the video.

Is it all videos or just 1-2 of them?

Can you PM me the exact video and I can try it here please?

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(07-07-2017, 18:40)admin Wrote: Hi, if you tried it on so many there may be an issue with the video.

Is it all videos or just 1-2 of them?

Can you PM me the exact video and I can try it here please?

Thanks

I've just PM'd you the URL. Currently I am only trying the demo one as I have never been able to make a rental work and I don't want to pay for more until I'm sure it'll work.

Many thanks for the support.
Hi, at a glance, it may appear to be related to a security upgrade here http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/Indi...sp?force=1

and/or

resetting the drm on your machine.

Best I can come up with at the moment.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(07-07-2017, 21:30)admin Wrote: Hi, at a glance, it may appear to be related to a security upgrade here http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/Indi...sp?force=1

and/or

resetting the drm on your machine.

Best I can come up with at the moment.

Thanks

Thanks, I am playing through Silverlight though... That link looks like is related to Windows Media Player...

In the rentals I only see the option to "Play in Browser". 

In any case when I go to the provided URL the UPDATE button is disabled.

Any other thoughts? How can I reset the DRM?
Hi Silverlight and WMP are related in this instance, AW uses DRM so a rental cant be duplicated or transferred to another PC. Before being able to play the video, WMP checks the DRM on your machine is setup correctly, eg not corrupted (happens easily). If it is, it wont allow the video to play.

AW state you must have the security add-on before you will be able to play their rentals.

Which machine are you currently trying to work the videos on at the moment?

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AdultWork Videos Not Playing chiefdinero 12 17,493 28-07-2020, 16:31
Last Post: KlassMan
  Rental Movie Issues Pixie-Slut 7 8,193 30-01-2020, 23:10
Last Post: Pixie-Slut