Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dailypay Group - Filled form out on May 31st - when will I know if I'm accepted?
Hi 

I signed up to dailypay group on May 31st but have not been accepted yet or really heard anything.....so I emailed the group manager (Lwa) on aw emailing on June 3rd to ask how long it takes to be accepted and got a very quick reply saying " Hi, sorry about that, will have it processed tonight and will message you shortly. Thanks" but I never heard anything back. I have sent 2 further emails to the group manager via aw emailing (which haven't been read yet), I posted on the dailypay forum shoutbox as I saw other people had reply's from admin on there but no reply, I sent an email to the dailypay service email address on June 8th but no reply and then on June 9th I sent them a message on skype and no reply yet. 

So just wanted to see if I could get help and an update here please? Has my form been processed yet (do I need to fill out the form again)? I'm waiting to do a payout on request which I was hoping to do last week. 

I would really appreciate any help or updates.

Thanks 
Sammi_Heartxo
Hi, approved and setup.

Thanks for the call.

Regards
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Sammi_Heartxo
Hi

I would also like to join and sign my single profile up if possible

Username lisalatte24

I sent a message the other day xxx
Hi, replied to email.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Thank u xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • admin
Hi, added.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dailypay request form YoungMumBellaRose 2 4,674 13-09-2018, 13:04
Last Post: YoungMumBellaRose
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 5,924 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  Group transfer dailypay BellaBachelli 0 3,359 21-12-2016, 15:14
Last Post: BellaBachelli