Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

SMS chat - whats allowed and not allowed?
I've searched for this in case its been asked before but I can't find a relevant thread.  I'm new here though so apologies if it has been asked before as I'd imagine it will have been.

When chatting via SMS on AW, what happens if someone starts asking about taboo areas, i.e. those that are illegal and against AW rules when it comes to pictures or references to?

Somewhere, somehow, all texts will obviously be being moderated I'm certain of that.... soooo, whats the rules?  Can we pretend we're into things like that, or would do things like that, etc?  I had my first and only SMS chat yesterday with someone and it was going down that route and I really didn't know what to say?  Huh
Technically speaking, you 'could' say whatever you want, but ALL TEXTS over ALL phone networks can be retrieved if a legal investigation is required, so for the sake of not ruining your future probably best sticking to subjects which are legal.
(12-06-2017, 12:42)Ana_X Wrote: Technically speaking, you 'could' say whatever you want, but ALL TEXTS over ALL phone networks can be retrieved if a legal investigation is required, so for the sake of not ruining your future probably best sticking to subjects which are legal.

Yeah good point, thank you :Smile Didn't know if it broke specific AW rules or what and after getting deactivated yesterday out of the blue, I'm now super careful haha, albeit there was nothing about the texts I sent back thats for sure, it just made me think about potential future ones.  Cheers Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  taboo subjects on direct chat or direct cam allowed? Helga99 3 5,186 24-08-2018, 11:30
Last Post: EmmaEH
  Anyone know if this is allowed on adult work? AvaBlack 4 9,014 29-07-2015, 21:04
Last Post: xKatieBabyx
  Image Uploader "allowed" lombax_fur 2 5,544 07-08-2014, 00:38
Last Post: lombax_fur