Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agency taking huge fees. Can I delete my account and make a new one?
Sad 
Hello Everyone, 
I'm completely new to this and happy to see there is a forum for support ^^ 
I signed up to Adultwork via a modelling agency (Daniel Strictly).. actually I entered this knowing absolutely nothing about camming work and I assumed the agency I was applying for also did the camming inhouse but as it turns out, they are essentially a third party that "manage" my profile for me (which actually makes it all more awkward because I cannot leave feedback, respond to emails,  pay for site positioning or edit my profile myself so it causes more harm than good!) 
I only receive back 40% of what I make on Adultwork (understand there are Adultwork admin fees and some taxes but it seems they are taking a decent chunk of what I make for doing nothing!) 
I would prefer to manage myself independently and I'm just looking for some advice - Do I need to wait for the modelling agency to remove my profile before I can re-register directly with upwork? Will it be easy to get the current profile removed ? 
Not sure what happens with respect to pay. It's a well-established agency but I'm concerned that they will not pay me for what I've done if they see I'm leaving them. 
Thanks Sad
xx
After Adultwork take their fees, whatever agency this is is taking another 1/3 from you. This doesn't sound like a well established agency at all.

I'd try just asking to have your profile released first before making a new account.
(11-06-2017, 00:10)CutePetitePrincess Wrote: Hello Everyone, 
I'm completely new to this and happy to see there is a forum for support ^^ 
I signed up to Adultwork via a modelling agency (Daniel Strictly).. actually I entered this knowing absolutely nothing about camming work and I assumed the agency I was applying for also did the camming inhouse but as it turns out, they are essentially a third party that "manage" my profile for me (which actually makes it all more awkward because I cannot leave feedback, respond to emails,  pay for site positioning or edit my profile myself so it causes more harm than good!) 
I only receive back 40% of what I make on Adultwork (understand there are Adultwork admin fees and some taxes but it seems they are taking a decent chunk of what I make for doing nothing!) 
I would prefer to manage myself independently and I'm just looking for some advice - Do I need to wait for the modelling agency to remove my profile before I can re-register directly with upwork? Will it be easy to get the current profile removed ? 
Not sure what happens with respect to pay. It's a well-established agency but I'm concerned that they will not pay me for what I've done if they see I'm leaving them. 
Thanks Sad
xx

I'd reccomend joining streamate on Dailypay or something so you can keep a bunch of money coming in while you need and stop using your AW account, letting all your pay come through from them before just deleting your account and making a new one xx
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Hi, it happen the same a few years ago when I started camming through an online agency. When I realized where I was into, I stop building up credits, waited they paid me what I was entitled and then I asked them nicely to remove my profile as I could not do cam work anymore due personal reasons. They advised me that I wouldn't be able again to work on adultwork but yes, they would remove the profile for me. I waited a week and realized through search that they kept my profile on, but changed password. I contacted adultwork directly and they request the agency a form of authentication of my profile, and because they obviously not me , adultwork deleted my profile that was being used without my consent. After that, I create my new profile without no problems and being happy ever since...and happier since I joined DP (bless them) xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PeggyBoo for this post:
  • admin
Hi, no need to wait for them no, delete and re-sign up anytime you wish.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I delete my account? spiderman3 3 7,521 18-02-2021, 11:49
Last Post: admin
Thumbs Up Please delete my account... Rambo was a pussy! 0 2,934 18-10-2017, 07:31
Last Post: Rambo was a pussy!
  Delete account can I join again with same email and mobile number MIstress-SlinkySis 2 4,297 02-10-2013, 17:57
Last Post: MIstress-SlinkySis
  how do i delete my awforum account? inked-princess 2 6,667 28-01-2013, 15:48
Last Post: admin