Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile Pic Nudity
Hi there
Can somebody please explain to me why it seems more and more Profile pictures and Gallery profile pictures are appearing that obviously do NOT follow AW rules on nudity (showing private parts etc)
I made a mistake once a long time ago and a little glimpse of one of my nipples was showing, AW came down on me instantly and was warned and told to remove the picture.
Since then I have always made sure none of my profile or free pics show anything that is outside the AW rules.
However it seems there is lots and lots of other profiles (seems to be lots more of late) that are clearly breaking these rules and there does not seem to be anything done about it.
Just seems there is one rule for some people and one rule for others, or maybe I'm just reading the rules wrong??
I'm aware there is a way of reporting such things but I certainly don't have the time to do this, nor don't really wish to do so.

Thanks
Eloise xx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to XDirtyGilf46x for this post:
  • DevilClaire, Strawberryblonde
(24-05-2017, 10:03)XDirtyGilf46x Wrote: Hi there
Can somebody please explain to me why it seems more and more Profile pictures and Gallery profile pictures are appearing that obviously do NOT follow AW rules on nudity (showing private parts etc)
I made a mistake once a long time ago and a little glimpse of one of my nipples was showing, AW came down on me instantly and was warned and told to remove the picture.
Since then I have always made sure none of my profile or free pics show anything that is outside the AW rules.
However it seems there is lots and lots of other profiles (seems to be lots more of late) that are clearly breaking these rules and there does not seem to be anything done about it.
Just seems there is one rule for some people and one rule for others, or maybe I'm just reading the rules wrong??
I'm aware there is a way of reporting such things but I certainly don't have the time to do this, nor don't really wish to do so.

Thanks
Eloise xx

I'm the same. About 6 months ago I had a photo in my public gallery of me wearing lingerie moved to PG told it violated the adult content agreement, and advised next time I would lose my profile. I was wearing a thong + basque no delicate bits visible but it did look as though I wasn't wearing a thong. 

Since then I've noticed lots of profiles displaying full on nudity and genitals, yet no action is taken even when I reported it. One thing I've wondered is is it profile pics or public gallery that the rule applies to? 

If someone could explain the rules I'd appreciate it.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I think it's both because these pics are free and can be viewed by minors.....x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • XDirtyGilf46x
(28-05-2017, 04:55)Mistress_Silk Wrote: I think it's both because these pics are free and can be viewed by minors.....x

I understand that rule, however there are numerous profiles with nude photos, genitals showing in public viewable by all - logged in or logged out.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Strawberryblonde for this post:
  • XDirtyGilf46x
(28-05-2017, 08:42)Strawberryblonde Wrote:
(28-05-2017, 04:55)Mistress_Silk Wrote: I think it's both because these pics are free and can be viewed by minors.....x

I understand that rule, however there are numerous profiles with nude photos, genitals showing in public viewable by all - logged in or logged out.

Exactly my point ladies, thank you for reassuring me it wasn't just me that was noticing this lol.
I have looked around the AW help pages etc but I can't see anything on it, apart from the AW rules about nudity and it clearly states its not allowed and to be honest I have to agree it certainly shouldn't be allowed as Mistress Silk states Minors can see these pics.
Hope AW do something about this soon before its reported which of course will only ever be bad for its reputation and legal side of things.
can I ask do AW monitor this forum? Sorry still a novice and learning about the forum.
Eloise x
I think adultwork are extremely inconsistent with enforcing their own rules.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CamgirlCutie for this post:
  • Ginger-Beaver
Whether you are permitted to display nude/graphic profile/free gallery pics depends on if you chose to tick the option for "Adult Content Certification" on the pictures tab on the edit profile page.
If you have ticked it then all your free content must be suitable for minors.
Is there any benefit to ticking the adult content box?

(31-05-2017, 10:50)Gizzi Wrote: Whether you are permitted to display nude/graphic profile/free gallery pics depends on if you chose to tick the option for "Adult Content Certification" on the pictures tab on the edit profile page.

Never heard that before.  As far as I, and most others, are aware there is NO nudity allowed on profile pictures as per the sites terms and conditions etc. 

It's very annoying that people freely flout these rules and get away with it.  There are many that flout the same rules in free webcam, which then in turn spoils it for the rest of it as why do men have to pay for a session when they get it for free.
(31-05-2017, 14:54)1hornylass Wrote:
(31-05-2017, 10:50)Gizzi Wrote: Whether you are permitted to display nude/graphic profile/free gallery pics depends on if you chose to tick the option for "Adult Content Certification" on the pictures tab on the edit profile page.

Never heard that before.  As far as I, and most others, are aware there is NO nudity allowed on profile pictures as per the sites terms and conditions etc. 

It's very annoying that people freely flout these rules and get away with it.  There are many that flout the same rules in free webcam, which then in turn spoils it for the rest of it as why do men have to pay for a session when they get it for free.

Nudity is allowed if you have not ticked the "Adult Content Certification" box. As per the site's terms and conditions and help articles regarding Adult Content Certification.
No-one is flouting the rules or getting away with it in this instance.