Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile removed , so gutted please help
Rainbow 
Hi everyone I've had my profile removed due to soliciting members to go outside of the site. The message I received after I emailed the help thread on the site said that I had been previously warned. Which I hadn't. And I am still very confused as I don't know what the message relates
To. If I've breached t&c's I'm very sorry and want to resolve the issue. I really don't know what caused it it's a genuine mistake that I want to put right. I was asked to verify my profile
As I logged in from a friends house who used a VPN proxy and that caused issues but I resolved it. I'm genuine and love using the site I've put so much work into my profile. Feedback & ratings are practically 100% positive. I'm so gutted. As I'm
Having major personal issues with my kids and this has just caused me to almost have a breakdown due to dress. Please help me. 
If you were trying to point anyone to another website or have them pay by paypal or any other method it'll be a definite no from AW and there's no working around that. They take a very serious stance when it comes to people circumventing the credits system.
yes if this is the case in future just say no every single time you are offered payment through paypal or amazon vouchers etc.............x
1. You should always check AW's rules and never point to another website or 'try to be clever' with them.
2. If this was never the case, then explain the situation to them and try to be re-instated
3. If this does not work, you can always create a new page in the future

I completely understand this might have created a huge upset in your household: as a rule I learned to never depend on one site only - there are so many around that work great for other ladies, try them.
Don't be gutted, you can always start a new page like Annabelle said, guys love new girls on AW especially new profiles, so you might even pick up new customers.
(08-05-2017, 01:48)Kinky_Milf_UK Wrote: If I've breached t&c's I'm very sorry...

As I'm
Having major personal issues with my kids and this has just caused me to almost have a breakdown due to dress. Please help me. 

Fantastic post! Made me laugh no end. Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Has My Profile Been Removed? admin 329 865,944 04-04-2024, 15:53
Last Post: admin
  Urgent Help please - profile removed sultryshelley 24 31,614 20-03-2024, 17:02
Last Post: Matureindian
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,832 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,149 18-08-2018, 21:07
  Profile removed FelicityTW 3 6,022 01-12-2017, 10:58