Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scam group "The only way is XXX" sold, unfortunately, to more deceitful people.

Perhaps Mr Hasshall can explain this then from a model who is contacting loads of us
Hi, thanks for the new info Terry.

Was that a random SMS to your mobile?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(26-06-2017, 19:14)admin Wrote: Hi, thanks for the new info Terry.

No it was a text to my partner who was ready to follow through but was told about this post on the forum by her sister. We hid the senders details as she may not aware of the scam
(26-06-2017, 20:16)Terry1960 Wrote:
(26-06-2017, 19:14)admin Wrote: Hi, thanks for the new info Terry.

No it was a text to my partner who was ready to follow through but was told about this post on the forum by her sister. We hid the senders details as she may not aware of the scam

I see they have just changed their page and removed all mention of payouts and I guess thats even worse than quoting them because its now a bigger deception as they are using the words friends/cooperative but their sponsor is still quoting as above. They should be reported to AW guys and be made to quote the payout percentages
My partner wont be joining thats for sure
How generous of them to send text messages to people.

They're now also getting itsadult to do their dirty work for them http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=10331
(13-07-2017, 17:09)Modelinuk Wrote: They're now also getting itsadult to do their dirty work for them http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=10331

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. You really are just tagging along on this thread with nothing but crap dribbling out of your mouth. Read my post regarding itsadult.com then go apologise to them and be thankful you’re not being sued for slander!
Fucked if i know!
I want to report a recent experience with this group, a model who asked to leave was released almost immediately and at the time she was told she would be, with no waiting period for pending payments. So whilst they may charge for their service they do not seem to hold members against their will.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • admin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scam Group Warning only_allure_models admin 0 2,893 05-05-2019, 22:06
Last Post: admin
  group "scam" ive done something stupid Blondie92 16 23,279 14-01-2016, 16:45
Last Post: admin