Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scam group "The only way is XXX" sold, unfortunately, to more deceitful people.
Exclamation 
Hi, notorious scam group "The only way is XXX" appears to of been sold to https://strictlymodels.com/ or are they just rebranding to try and shake off their bad reputation?

The group in question is here http://groups.adultwork.com/8486

Their promoter http://www.adultwork.com/3956740

Their site https://strictlymodels.com/

To start with their group:

It says "FREE Daily Pay, FREE use of our Webcam studios, FREE videos and clips shot and edited, FREE training, 8 full time staff to support you. 6 years established on AW. RUN BY CAM GIRLS FOR CAM GIRLS!!!! All wages PAID before midnight on the same day."

For anyone who has been on AW for 6 years or more you may find it curious they say "6 years established on AW" - they actually mean the owners single profile has been active for 6 years, not the group. They later expressly say the group has been established for 6 years giving a false image of the group.

"free use of studios, free videos and clip shot"? - only if you hand over 50% of your earnings to gain access to their Tier 1 option.

There is no "free dailypay" in this group, for the features above you actually have to join their Tier 1 option, which takes 50% of your credits! as seen here:

They "WHY WAIT FOR YOUR MONEY WHEN WE WILL PAY YOU ON THE DAY" - yet both options dont do this.

Moving onto their "promoter" http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3956740:

His page is littered with lies, deceitfulness and outright scams.

In no way does his profile/group keep in line with Adultworks golden rule of being open and honest.

The "6 years" lie giving a false image and when they say "top group" they mean top reported group.

"Our admin fee is only 4%" - now this line may not seem like much, but its enough to get their group closed down, they have mis-represented Adultwork in this line, something that is intolerable to Adultwork. See image:

The complication of this line of text is that they are saying while in their group AW will charge you 36%, this is 100% incorrect, a massive bomb shell of a mistake to type on their part. AW will not charge you 36%, its 30% because the groups VAT details will remove the 6% VAT.

Essentially, AW will be charging 30% and the group is going to be charging the extra 10%! not AW.

The other problem with this line is they say in offer one you keep 60%, this is false, its 50% as shown here:

Lieing to members:

At no time is there "free dailypay" in this group. Your options are give them 50% of your earnings or 40%.

"free free free" - only if you give them 50% of your earnings....

"offer 2" - now this one is mindblowing.

They say "FREE DAILYPAY" in large writing, yet just in the line before they say "You keep 50% of the credits you earn" so how in the world is it free?

They also go on to make that fatal blow statement again of AW charging 36% and they only charge 14% (14%! are they mad?!), when its actually them charging 20% of your earnings.

In "offer two" they say free use of webcam studio on the promoter page, yet on the website its actually £35 each time.

They have the word "free" all over offer two but we know from the website here https://secure.strictlymodels.com/strict...odels.com/ its not free at all.

"WE ARE THE REAL DEAL" - yeh if you want to get the arse ripped out of you by scammers.

Breifly onto their twitter account https://twitter.com/daniel_strictly

In this image they have the words free dailypay again and they also include the statement "most trusted group on Adultwork" - two statements that are complete lies, these are from a group that states free dailypay yet take 50% of your money.

Lastly onto their wordpress website https://strictlymodels.com/

Testimonials, same person twice? (edit, 1,2 and 3 is actually the same person) and if you click them they lead to no where, you actually cant read any testimonials.

"THE UK'S PREMIER WEBCAM NETWORK." - AW is yes, not you.

Model signup page: - not working, just like 99% of links on their website.

Final nail in the coffin is their tier page, its been covered above alot also.

To top it all off, they tried to poach a member from KDB!! They wont be doing that again.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam, kinkydirtybitch, LydiaKink
I have just had a bad time with a group keeping my money not letting me leave etc.. I don't understand why they are aloud to advertise on the groups page or use adult work. Is there no way they can be banned from AW so we don't keep falling into traps and getting mugged off?
Hi, AW actively monitor the groups and have in the past banned them. On our scam group list, 2 out of 4 have been banned now.

The above group may be the next to go. Its most definitely unfair to have blatant scam groups operate on AW but we trust in AW process in banning them/keeping them in check.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Aren't London Sapphires / London Gems classed a scam group too?

They did contact me when I was in the KDB group around a year ago, one of their girls messaged me raving about and how I'd be making more money with them...  Confused not contact from them while i've been in DP though
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
(05-05-2017, 13:42)Jbanks Wrote: Aren't London Sapphires / London Gems classed a scam group too?

I've heard that they charge their members £25 to leave the group. I contacted them a while back about joining (I'm glad I did some research first) and I basically figured out that they were only paying about 50p per credit. After mentioning this they essentially told me to join or fuck off.

They're friendly and smiley until you suss them out.
Also regarding Strictly Models, I've seen just about every group on adult work say that they're "completely free", "the most trusted/genuine group", "the fastest growing". Its all just empty platitudes.
Why , oh why, oh why do people join groups without first researching the group and talking to at least a few members?? When something sounds too good to be true...........it usually is!!

I have a special offer on tomorrow.... For one day only I will be selling geese at my farm gate....very special geese.....and they will all lay golden eggs... 24 carat golden eggs. Payments taken in cash only.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • sarahxxx
Ooh can i have one Caroline!.......Wink

Seriously though you can't go wrong with ADULTWORKSFINESTPERFORMERS.My only problem is myself and why the hell I waited so flippin long to join them!Feel so sorry for all the girls from the scam groups being ripped off left,right and centre.....x
Hi all, had this sent in, its a flyer they have been handing around for their launch party (presented by PaulRaymond.xxx)

They propose to give you £100 as a signup bonus so they can take massive chunks of your earnings, they'll easily get that £100 back especially if you are a well known performer as the flyer appears to target. The smugness of this group of people is astounding. Greedy greedy vultures.

If you are in this group, just think how much money these people are making off your back all the while smiling at you and telling you their service is free and we arent talking a small amount, they are giving you only 50p per credit.

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scam Group Warning only_allure_models admin 0 2,893 05-05-2019, 22:06
Last Post: admin
  group "scam" ive done something stupid Blondie92 16 23,279 14-01-2016, 16:45
Last Post: admin