Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
working Lady, a good friend
Hi all

I got banned for asking this question on UKPunting, so hope i dont get banned here for being a troll and asking the same genuine advice

I had a while to spare while wife out so I thought i would go to a local lady (not a usual thing i do on my doorstep), i used my other Phone so number not tracable but i got through to this good looking local lady and arranged a 'date' all good now getting excited, anyway she sent me a text with her address on and Oh my (cleaned up version) I recognised it to be of a good friend of mine so I waited 5mins and cancelled Sad, as i know this lady I know what she looks like and I am tempted but she obviously knows the misses, mind you I am interested as she is very attractive and got a nice body and I would love to 'have a go'

please I am not a troll and I am genuine (even though I just joined) as I dont know what has been said on UKpunting 

all i want is some advice on how to go about this 'problem'
Consider it a couple of ways, you might lose her as a friend over it if you go ahead with the booking (I hope you text her to cancel btw otherwise just bailing is a dick move) and of course when you turn up for your booking if she feels too weird about it she could well refuse you service for whatever reason.

In any case approach it as a logical adult and it'll sort itself out.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • woodie694
Thanks Ana_X
I will take on board what you said and no I didnt text to cancel I rang and cancelled, I think its ignorant to text to cancel especially when I spoke a little while before
but yes I dont really want to lose this friend as I have known her for a while now, but I better adopt what goes on behind closed doors stays there and forget about booking her Wink and what she does