Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

movie clip
heyyy,
i posted a movie clip last night privately, put in 30 credits for it to be viewed privately, it uploaded and popped up with a message in red with a warning about being moderated, thats okay but im not sure if its actually live now? and the credit amount has changed to 86?
does any one know why that is?

and also (sorry  new  to this) i had a member email me about facetime i said i only had skype and to pay for my time etc etc got a moderator message this morning when logged on saying dont ask for outside payment (i was told by someone i could ask for bank transfer and now feel so scared my account will be closed) i wont do it again now i know its definatly not allowed.
i checked my profile and made sure nothing was written on there about payments outside of aw and to be honest i would rather it like this via aw and not extra payments outside of it.

someone help me, im new and getting to grips with it
thanks girls xxxxx Heart Heart
Hi, you cannot ask for bank transfer no. Payments must be made through the site.

Price changed to 86 as the video was large. You can charge anything you wish for a video but AW have a minimum that must be charged, its based on the size of the video. You can use a converter (free, windows movie maker) to get the best settings for you, size versus quality.

If you check your video page on your profile it will show if the video is live. Or logout, go to your profile and see what movies are appearing.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
thank you very much for the reply, i definatly wont be asking for payment outside of the site again!! i was told by a old worker on aw you could, maybe thats why they are a old worker and not current. but it wont be happening again. i find it easier via aw anyway.

i just checked the video it is live, but asking for 104 credits. i feel like that is far too much no one is gonna buy it for that surely? can i not change it xx
Hi, to change it you can re-convert the movie to a smaller size. Then re-upload it.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • juicybootyj
I use prism file converter........x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • juicybootyj
Or save it in windows movie format (wmv) before uploading.
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stats on movie clip sales MissSubspace 4 4,316 25-08-2020, 22:41
Last Post: MissSubspace
  Movie Clip Price keeps changing help! kitty soft boobs 6 6,611 03-05-2013, 13:52
Last Post: kitty soft boobs
  Can't upload movie clip???? IvyRose 4 10,006 19-08-2012, 12:38
Last Post: Classy_Katy