Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Never done a booked webcam session help?!
Hi, I'm really confused I've done direct cam for a few month now but never done a pre booked webcam although I get asked off men if they can do it I just don't want to be scammed, for example I had a man put in a booking before emailing me and he put down 45 Mins And in the credit sections it only said 3.00, now for the credit section say I wanted to charge 90.00 credits for the 45 mins Is that how much should Be written in the credit section as he tried to tell me it was 3.00 every minute I got but I didn't trust it?
He's trying to scam you hun. In the webcam booking form the credit amount should be the total amount, not what you charge per minute.

When you receive a webcam booking you can change the credit amount they have put in and then press the reject and reinvite button.

Remember that once you have accepted a booking, the guy needs to also confirm it his end. Only once he has confirmed the booking should you go through with it. Some guys will not confirm and then email you with their Skype id trying to get you to do the show. If you do the show when he hasn't confirmed then you won't get paid for it. I've seen a couple of girls that have been scammed this way.

X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pixie for this post:
  • JuicyJemmaXx
Aww thanks, I guess I could do it from my iPhone this way aswell then if it's done through Skype?
I'm pretty sure you can do Skype bookings through your iPhone. Just be sure to know when their time is up so you can end the session (after letting them know of course :p). If they want more then they can make another booking Wink