Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting funds POR
have a a quick question. I understand POR is different from daily pay as in won't get your funds unless they're available. My 600 credits weren't available until 1am this morning and I put my request in yesterday so by the time they got processed they may not have yet still been available for transfer, does this automatically put me at the I bottom of the list? Should I put another request in? Needed the money for today that's all xxxxx
Hi, only requesting twice affects where on the list the request goes, eg at the bottom.

2nd request isnt needed no.

Request being sent very shortly as I spotted it on the list thats coming up to be paid.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi admin, if you spot me in the queue could you send funds? I only requested today so understand if not, but would be appreciated. Thank youuuu x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • admin
Hello there

I out a pay out request in yesterday. Any idea when it will go into my bank? I don't mind if it goes in on Monday instead but I will need it by then. It's only about £100 but I'm off to London for work and kind of need it.

Thanks x
Hi Pixie, I believe its been processed now.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Your an absolute star. Thank you ever so much. X
Thanks for advice xxx