Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Help please - profile removed
Wow sorry to hear that Shelly, glad you now have your profile up and running. I think AW should send out warnings if you haven't done anything wrong. x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • sultryshelley, swpurelily
Thank you for the kind comments Tara and Cece :-) Yes, I slept for just under 12 hours last night, which must be some kind of personal record for me! Feeling much better this morning, though the first thing I did when I woke up was log on to my profile, just to check it was still there! X
I bet your feeling much better now =)
(04-03-2017, 23:51)They sultryshelley Wrote: Hi Admin

Please can you help me? I am fully verified with over 800 feedback and have been on A/W over 4 years. I am part of your group.

Today I tried to log on to see my profile has been removed. I have checked my emails and there is no message or details as to why this is.

I have always operated within Adultworks rules and have not done anything wrong.

Please can you help me as this is my only source of income and I am doing some major panicking right now!

My user id is sultryshelley

Please help!

i feel your pain. They did it to me for accidentally writing the word available. It was not intentional and I paid for that feature anyway. They also stole my credits. They are thieves. If they stole credits from you that you used a bank card for you can do a chargeback and get them refunded. 
(05-03-2017, 12:19)admin Wrote: Hi, checking with AW now.

Thanks
Hi admin 

My profile has been removed vip_exotica, as it been said I have two profiles, with different I'd, I have contacted yourself and still I am being told I'm the fake, far as I'm aware I was recommend to join aw, via a best friend and we have a similar look that we have, and few members mistook us for one another, this is the only reason I can find, I have supplied my passport paper Id and am happy to supply and proof to verify I'm me and I do not hold any other accounts before deleting me I should be given chance to prove this and be verified, as whom ever is holding my profile with my pics should be asked to provide there passport or any picture Id with also there passport held to face to confirm the match , this will show you who's profile is legit, without warning or chance to remove my profile is really unfair, I'm a honest person and to have this accusation that I'm going against your guidelines is fair its data protection breach if someone is using my images without my consent , or I going to have to seek legal advice, I only joined in may, and have been honest and transparent with my documents and profile to have it deleted it's very distressing for me and being told I can never register again ? Can someone please look into this and help me out here and get I touch with me you cannot remove someone without asking them to show or verify they say who they are then make your judgment 

please respond I have contacted you via help desk and all I get it I have two profiles and diff Id how about some one really looks Into this?

if I had been caught out or was a fake I wouldn't be going to this much trouble and openly offer to send anything your guys want to prove I'm the really person on account 

I'd appreciate someone taking there time out to help 

thanks
(05-03-2017, 18:51)admin Wrote: Hi, thanks guys Smile

No reason given from them sorry.

Thanks
Hi admin please help me 
My profile has been removed vip_exotica, as it been said I have two profiles, with different I'd, I have contacted yourself and still I am being told I'm the fake, far as I'm aware I was recommend to join aw, via a best friend and we have a similar look that we have, and few members mistook us for one another, this is the only reason I can find, I have supplied my passport paper Id and am happy to supply and proof to verify I'm me and I do not hold any other accounts before deleting me I should be given chance to prove this and be verified, as whom ever is holding my profile with my pics should be asked to provide there passport or any picture Id with also there passport held to face to confirm the match , this will show you who's profile is legit, without warning or chance to remove my profile is really unfair, I'm a honest person and to have this accusation that I'm going against your guidelines is fair its data protection breach if someone is using my images without my consent , or I going to have to seek legal advice, I only joined in may, and have been honest and transparent with my documents and profile to have it deleted it's very distressing for me and being told I can never register again ? Can someone please look into this and help me out here and get I touch with me you cannot remove someone without asking them to show or verify they say who they are then make your judgment 

please respond I have contacted you via help desk and all I get it I have two profiles and diff Id how about some one really looks Into this?

if I had been caught out or was a fake I wouldn't be going to this much trouble and openly offer to send anything your guys want to prove I'm the really person on account 

I'd appreciate someone taking there time out to help 

thanks
If I'm understanding you correctly, you say that adult work have accused you of having two profiles, and you've used a different piece of ID on each profile? And they've told you that you're not allowed to register again?
I'm sorry but if adult work told you that you can't register again then they are pretty final about this sort of thing.
(15-07-2017, 14:24)I just joined and provided my Passport and picture holding paper, and sudden they closed profile without telling me reason daily pay told me, but I\m to understanding if my face matches my passport my profile my pictures and me holding paper why have the shut my profile they should ask me to send picture holding passport to face, as if someone else is using my pictures with diff Id that doesn't match pictures surely the date protection should take place and be investigated I'm a honest person and I'm there to work not have diff profiles why would I want do that? It doesn't make sense I had verifications to on my profile I just want my profile back EmmaEH Wrote: If I'm understanding you correctly, you say that adult work have accused you of having two profiles, and you've used a different piece of ID on each profile? And they've told you that you're not allowed to register again?
I'm sorry but if adult work told you that you can't register again then they are pretty final about this sort of thing.
Well I assume they can see that the faces in both profiles and both IDs are the same, and that the DOB and names are the same in both IDs, no? AW don't just tell people that they can never work on their site again if they don't have a reason for it.
(15-07-2017, 15:16)I joined through my best friend and I can only think cause we look simailer this has caused this as this happened to her know me, as we have same look but totally diff, I think someone one reported me I\m new no one else can have my passport and sign up or hold a paper with my face with my username there is no way possible I understand your point but I'm 100% legit I signed up in may and worked the correct way people often said oh you look like her but I was like no that's my friend I got my verifications too, I don't see why they said someone using my pictures with diff ID surley they look into it and investigate both profiles request proofs the find out who sends who hides away ? EmmaEH Wrote: Well I assume they can see that the faces in both profiles and both IDs are the same, and that the DOB and names are the same in both IDs, no? AW don't just tell people that they can never work on their site again if they don't have a reason for it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Has My Profile Been Removed? admin 329 865,815 04-04-2024, 15:53
Last Post: admin
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,830 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,148 18-08-2018, 21:07
  Profile removed FelicityTW 3 6,015 01-12-2017, 10:58
  Why has my profile been removed? Ellie871 1 5,125 05-10-2017, 15:51