Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile removed/deleted
Hey! 

I'm unsure if this is the right place to post or not, but I can't find any contact details on the AW website. I finally got my account verified about a week ago now, had my profile for less than a day, I was talking to people that'd contacted me through it, asking them to place their bookings through the system when we'd arranged  time, then all of a sudden I went to login and it said my account details were incorrect. After a few more try's I i tried to reset my password, only to be told the account no longer existed. 

The only thing I can even think it could be if the information I'd written on my profile. After becoming verified I updated it a little and they sent an email to say they were suspending my 'offering services' profile due to a 'disallowed term in profile details', so I'd gone back on, remove from what I'd added and thought that must have been it, because everything else seemed to be within their guidelines. I then changed it back to a providing profile, because isn't changed changes the error, then a few hours later it had been removed completley with no warning. 

Does anybody have any help with what I can do? Who I can contact? Is it possible for me to create a new on from scratch?
Start with a new profile and remember to read the terms and conditions before you start to type ANYTHING on it!! I know we sometimes pass by the rules but they are important to follow you don't want to be in a situation where you have earned credits from your private gallery, movie section and built up a nice sum and then later find out they have gone with the profile removed.

Create a new one from scratch, they don't give profiles back if you have not followed their rules.

Good luck x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help profile has been removed simplysophie 6 9,504 16-01-2021, 06:06
Last Post: Sammiexx
  How long can I deactivate for before profile is deleted ? dirty_phone_girl 4 5,736 24-10-2020, 21:29
Last Post: Jamesric32
  Friends profile deleted for ridiculous reason mya85 0 3,327 22-01-2018, 21:24
Last Post: mya85
Sad PROFILE DELETED, ADMIN PLEASE HELP chanel97101 1 4,764 16-07-2017, 20:54
Last Post: admin
  Profile Removed Robyn Ryder 6 11,465 13-02-2017, 12:10
Last Post: annabelle