Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of known scam groups
(22-02-2017, 04:24)MissRoxxie Wrote: London Sapphire girls are literally EVERYWHERE right now and I bet very few of these poor girls read this forum.

It appears they are recruiting fresh people to the industry, as they all have extremely low ratings or none. Taking advantage of them.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, treat your members better and they wont have to make posts about your group.

You cannot post here and say your ex members are just lieing, why would they? We also have first hand dealing with the profiles not being released.

You cannot shoot down members who wish to post a report of how your group has treated them.

Can you categorically 100% say you have released any profile when the member has asked? If you do. I will trawl through my messages, find one of them for your group and post the screenshot, making you out to be a complete liar for the rest of your time in this industry.

If a member wishes to post a concern about a group, they may do so. Any posted against our group we dont delete, we dont alter, so we certainly arent going to delete any references to your group.

The rest of your post is just childish and non sense.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • robyn_rose
Adultwork Name: TlulaThomas

I have emailed you directly on adultwork from my account to get my profile released from your group Colin and no one has replied.
I would like my profile released immediately.
As stated when I joined your group I could release my profile at anytime. Well now is the time so release my profile.

Thank you

TlulaThomas
There's is no tulathomas nor tulathompson on aw. If you want to be released from DP then you'll need to give them the right name.

Hope you get released soon and find a group more suited to your needs.

Remember there's lots of forums on the net with a huge amount of info if you need any tips or info on camming.

X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pixie for this post:
  • TulaThompson
(03-03-2017, 17:20)Pixie Wrote: There's is no tulathomas nor tulathompson on aw. If you want to be released from DP then you'll need to give them the right name.

Hope you get released soon and find a group more suited to your needs.

Remember there's lots of forums on the net with a huge amount of info if you need any tips or info on camming.

X

hey sorry my phone always corrects it to Tula as that was my old name. my adultwork is Tlulathomas. I have emailed them again today, hopefully thy release my profile soon, I have heard they just delete a lot of girls profiles so not hold my breath. wish I had known what AWFinest was like before I joined Sad
Hi, "I have heard they just delete a lot of girls profiles so not hold my breath"

Non sense of course.

AW will action your request once you have filled out the form. We dont deal with profile releases here.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Star 
(10-01-2017, 09:51)English-Emily Wrote: I am currently stuck in Less Talk Daily Pay group - DAILY PAY. Even though my balance is on 0 and my last processed credits clear into their account on 24th January, they are not letting me leave until 7th Feb. So this will be 6 weeks before I can next get paid as I will only be able to transfer my credits on the 7th Feb and then wait another two weeks. Seems so ridiculous, I feel like they are using their position to manipulate me into staying Sad I would really appreciate any advice.

I am also stuck in the same position as you with Less Talk Daily Pay, I just wish I had of done my research before I joined the group as now I have asked a few people about the group and they have all told me they have a bad reputation. 

They threatened me stating that my profile would be deactivated on being released from the group yet when I have spoken to other group managers in other groups they have all stated all they have to do is click REMOVE and not DELETE.

They have been rude and manipulative in their replies (I have kept all screenshots of messages from them) from the beginning when I joined the group, really not being helpful at all.

I am due to be released from the group on the 14th of March and I have never felt so stressed the last few weeks in fear if I do cam and earn credits that I will lose them when I am released from the group.

Brandi Fox
OfficialBrandiFox  Heart
Hi, to put your mind at ease you wont lose any credits and you can safely work as normal. You will 100% not lose any funds.

The profile once released wont be deactivated (but nearly all other dailypay groups will deactivate it, the remove button deactivates the profile), in any case, if it is deactivated we can reactivate it straight away for you.

Your account will be fine without question.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • PrincessTeenie, _BrandiFoxx_
(11-03-2017, 21:05)admin Wrote: Hi, to put your mind at ease you wont lose any credits and you can safely work as normal. You will 100% not lose any funds.

The profile once released wont be deactivated (but nearly all other dailypay groups will deactivate it, the remove button deactivates the profile), in any case, if it is deactivated we can reactivate it straight away for you.

Your account will be fine without question.

Thanks

Thank you Admin, is is possible you could help me with my most recent thread please...
http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=10057
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to _BrandiFoxx_ for this post:
  • admin
London Gems/Sapphires seem to have come out of nowhere. I emailed them a short while ago. They were really friendly, but after asking a lot of questions because I was skeptical of their too good to be true group, their tone changed and basically told me to join or fuck off.

Less Talk Daily Pay are being mentioned more often here, always for the same reasons, not letting girls go, threatening them, taking more credits than advertised, saying they'll delete profiles. Surely they should be on the list above?

I don't get how the Admin here can seemingly sort the problems out with them when the girls messaging the Less Talk Daily Pay group manager directly can't. I've noticed a pattern that no one can leave until they come to this forum and Admin steps in, only then does Less Talk Daily Pay pretend to be reasonable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A step backwards for the safety of members from scam groups? admin 2 4,905 24-11-2018, 04:43
Last Post: admin