Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Broadcaster Problem
Hi since the new broadcaster any time a customer wants to cam 2 cam with me when I open there cam it tries to connect then it doesn't connect this is losing me quite a bit of money anyone else have this problem?
(04-01-2021, 17:18)Tiffany-English Wrote: Hi since the new broadcaster any time a customer wants to cam 2 cam with me when I open there cam it tries to connect then it doesn't connect this is losing me quite a bit of money anyone else have this problem?
Quite a few can't connect don't know if it's the customer's end, I had a few struggle in JCI but do know others are experiencing the same. 

Had one person connect so far, was really clear and a lot better than JCI.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Cam to cam was working fine for me until yesterday, and now it's not working at all. I have no idea what they have done to mess it up but it's very annoying and is costing me money.
As a customer all i get nowadays is a blank screen and am unable to connect to any model on the site, have tried on chrome, firefox and edge, contact support and so far no luck, was working ok on new years eve, apart from an issue with cam2cam. really frustrating as cant session at all.
(05-01-2021, 20:57)slaveboy1980 Wrote: As a customer all i get nowadays is a blank screen and am unable to connect to any model on the site, have tried on chrome, firefox and edge, contact support and so far no luck, was working ok on new years eve, apart from an issue with cam2cam. really frustrating as cant session at all.
The only email I’ve ever had a decent response from was 
webmaster@adultwork.com   Not sure if you’ve tried that one so far! Sorry for you!! It’s affecting a lot of people on the site both the models and guys like you. X

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Busty_Brunette_Chloe for this post:
  • admin
(05-01-2021, 20:57)slaveboy1980 Wrote: As a customer all i get nowadays is a blank screen and am unable to connect to any model on the site, have tried on chrome, firefox and edge, contact support and so far no luck, was working ok on new years eve, apart from an issue with cam2cam. really frustrating as cant session at all.

I've not really had any big problems viewing cams, most of the time it's my crappy internet (which I'm used to now).  

I think the issue with cam2cam is that there must be a time limit on how quick you accept.  The first couple of times, I took my time with it and it just didn't work.  To be fair, I don't do cam2cam very often but when I do, I make sure I hit accept straight away and it does tend to work.