Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What's your average weekly pay on AW?
Hi all!

I am a new cam girl and have a question about average weekly earnings on AW.

I know that each day and week varies for everyone, however, I am asking generally as I am a 19 years old university student studying finance and have been offered a part-time white-collar that would pay quite well. I am considering whether I should stick with AW, if my future potential earning will increase the more I cam, or accept this job offer. 

I usually make minimum 1050 credits (roughly £735 after all the fees have been deducted) a week and could make more if I work for longer hours (basically if I work all day and all night). Is it true that the longer you cam, the more you earn (I know some women who have been on AW for 10 years or longer) or do guys eventually get bored of you and your earnings start to plateau? 

Please share your advice / own experience if possible.

Thank you so much!

P.S. My intention of this post is not to brag or for comparison to make myself feel better or worse, it's simply to help me make a decision as to whether I should stick with AW for the long-term or just accept a "normal" job.

Messages In This Thread
What's your average weekly pay on AW? - by SexyAsianTeenOmega - 22-05-2020, 22:07