Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Threatened with legal action and a 5 year AW ban+pay 25% of my total gross earnings
What a lot of rubbish, they can do nothing, except run to Aw and say you signed this, it's not legally binding at all. Full of typos and all sorts and has been copied from the internet from sites such as law depot as I ran it through copyscape and it is basically a free template. Who the hell does this woman think she is? Please name and shame the group as that's absolutely ridiculous and makes my blood boil.

I would speak to Aw and explain to them from your side of things and see if they can help.
I would also tell them to shove it up their ass and do their worst but I get you are worried re not getting back onto Aw ( Not that you are missing anything these days)

First port of call is speaking to Aw or maybe ask Colin to speak to them for you on your behalf. You are better off with his group, to be honest. I left for 5 years and came back and never any pressure to stay with him or go direct and that is how it should be.

I hate people who take advantage of others like this absolute scum

Hope you get it sorted and maybe when you do, you can come along and name and shame them so others don't end up in the same situation

Good luck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threatened with legal action and a 5 year AW ban+pay 25% of my total gross earnings - by ukmistress - 22-03-2020, 21:38