Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AI Makeup hack for perfect skin
Hi everyone. I've been a member of this forum for 2 years, I don't post much because I'm normally more of a lurker, but I decided to share something with you that I've been using for few years now. Basically, I hate applying makeup for cam because it takes ages and I can't stand the feel of it. I wanted to know if there was software that could apply makeup for me while I was on cam. 

After hunting around I found PerfectCam. I decided to try it for a while, and dammit, his shit is awesome! Sometimes I will use some of the features as well as having a small amount of makeup on. I'm particularly fond of the skin smoothing feature which hides any blemishes much better than foundation ever could and makes you look a couple of years younger.

TBH this software is not designed for us, it's designed for conference calls, but it works amazingly for our purposes.

In the interest of being open, I will get a couple of quid if you sign up from my link, but the amount I earn is pennies compared to how much I make on cam. Cam work is my main source of income, like many of you, and I really am using this software daily. It's free to try, so have a play with it and see what you think.

It's up to you whether you use this or not, I'm just offering a tip. If you do decide to give it a try, please sign up via my link. I would really appreciate it.

Here's my link to a blog post regarding how to use it to best effect so it actually looks good: Link.

Don't write this off. This software is brill and quite fun. It's free to try, so have a play around with it Smile

Don't forget, the cost of this software is tax deductible as it is a tool of our trade Wink 

Miss_Starlet (Cam Girl)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss_Starlet for this post:
  • UKMiss

Messages In This Thread
AI Makeup hack for perfect skin - by Miss_Starlet - 07-02-2020, 17:50