Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Being in a group or giving AW self employed details, whats the difference in income ?
Hi there

I am debating giving AW my self employment details and leaving the group that I am in.  

Bit unsure of how much I will earn in either scenario.

Currently in the group I need to earn 150 to make £100.

Before I joined the group (and had not given AW my self employment details) I needed to earn 156 to make £100.

I am just wondering if anyone has details of how much more I will earn once I am no longer paying VAT,  as in how many credits = £100 ??

I tried to work it out and came up with 116 credits = £100 but I'm not entirely sure and I cant find any actual figures on the site.

If anyone has this info and can help me out that would be so helpful Smile

I love the fact that I get paid so quickly in the group at the moment so not sure what to do.

X

Messages In This Thread
Being in a group or giving AW self employed details, whats the difference in income ? - by dirty_phone_girl - 09-09-2019, 13:41

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  declaring income as self employed help please???? PrettyxPippa 5 8,603 03-06-2016, 09:12
Last Post: 3CA