Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different pussy shapes and sizes? Tucked in labia - Long hanging labia -
Since punting I have encountered a variety of pussy shapes/sizes and have certainly been seduced by large/long/thick/meaty labia's :-) They are so visually stimulating plus the lips being able physically stimulate by caressing the shaft and head and also add to the overall fun and excitement of having something extra to play with. Now, I know a lot of ladies are embarrassed or concerned when they have a large labia and get a lot of stick from both sexes such as: meat curtains etc. But they shouldn't be ashamed as they are actually very special and rare because most pussies (the so called Designer vagina) are flat, lipless and rather uninteresting on the whole visually IMO when every single vagina looks the same. Flat, smooth, neat, tidy ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz and I know many guys out there are gradually becoming fed up with this uniform pussy look because variety is a wonderful thing! So I'm not totally knocking neat pussies, they are lovely too :-). I am simply saying that Designer vaginas are certainly not the ideal shape or something to aspire to as it is the most common but thankfully I now appreciate the beauty of large labia's since being lucky enough to have experienced there delights. 

What does everyone think about this? 

And does anybody know of any large labia ladies? Excluding Nicole Dupapillon. 

P.S If you happen to be lucky and posses a large labia feel free to pm me I'd very much appreciate it  :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Different pussy shapes and sizes? Tucked in labia - Long hanging labia - - by bobskin - 22-08-2017, 03:26

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Large labia / Big lips girl HandSumGuy 1 4,790 23-09-2018, 11:38
Last Post: debbiebabe
  Hanging labia lips oa141gc 3 16,104 09-12-2017, 12:16
Last Post: Tally
  large clit and labia fetish switch-male 3 13,042 22-09-2017, 17:30
Last Post: cheryl22471
  Large Labia Lips or Big Pussy Lips jaycuk78 1 9,281 26-04-2017, 13:52
Last Post: Cece
  Big labia oa141gc 0 5,953 19-04-2014, 18:59
Last Post: oa141gc