Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP
Hey All,

Does anyone have any contact details for Admin on here?
I have been off cam for a year and came back a couple of days ago, I have been logging in on a regular basis so my profile has still been active. I am in the Fifty Shades group but before I went off cam they introduced new owners of the group. I have messaged the group on AW with no response, I have messaged admin on here with no response and also posted a thread yesterday but still no response. I am starting to get a little worried as I have received no payment when I should be receiving DAILY PAY. Any help would be much appreciated!
Hi, you only messaged yesterday.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, clicking here https://www.adultwork.com/GroupHome.asp will let you know who your group manager is.

They will be able to assist you further.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(27-06-2019, 13:15)admin Wrote: Hi, clicking here https://www.adultwork.com/GroupHome.asp will let you know who your group manager is.

They will be able to assist you further.

Thanks

I am getting so confused. You have responded to my message so is it you that are dealing with this or my group manager who I still don't know who that is  Confused all that is provided on the link you haven given is an email address. I have confirmed yesterday the bank account I am still using to receive payments but still no payment has been received. Is there a contact number or name of my group manager who I can contact directly to resolve this issue. As stated I am reluctant to get back on cam when I am not even sure whether I will be receiving payment from the past 3 days so this is a loss of earnings for me as I don't know what is going on or who is who. I have already been blocked on whatsapp by someone associated with this forum and all I was trying to do is find out what's going on so am getting a little frustrated now as I am sure anyone would in my position.
I have just emailed my group manager to see if I can get any further :/