Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's AdultWork Working For You ???
Just wondering how AdultWork is working out for you guys right now, for us it's pretty much DEAD ! Would kill to go back to earning what we was 18 months ago, but nowadays it's hard to justify the time and effort we put in... went from earning a fortune to next to nothing, keep hearing AW are doing things to improve things, but we definitely haven't seen the benefits of those efforts at all...
109 views and no comments ? Sad

I don't get it... AW say they are doing lots to improve things, yet it just appears it's getting harder to make any kind of money from the site...

Traffic for us at least has plummeted... and revenues by even more...
Back when we made content it was great, nice daily figures coming in. Nowadays content alone is a hard push. Have you branched out to C4S and others like that yet?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(13-06-2019, 10:21)FatManFuck Wrote: Just wondering how AdultWork is working out for you guys right now, for us it's pretty much DEAD ! Would kill to go back to earning what we was 18 months ago, but nowadays it's hard to justify the time and effort we put in... went from earning a fortune to next to nothing, keep hearing AW are doing things to improve things, but we definitely haven't seen the benefits of those efforts at all...

Are you back? I heard what happened but never heard anything more from Tony. I haven't been on cam for a year but going to try it out today and see what happens  Confused
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to L2018 for this post:
  • FatManFuck
admin Wrote:Back when we made content it was great, nice daily figures coming in. Nowadays content alone is a hard push. Have you branched out to C4S and others like that yet?

Yes we have our content on other platforms, you have to nowadays... however AW used to be massive for us, and then over night we dropped 80% of our income, it was as if AW had changed something, like a billing option or a traffic source, it just made no sense to drop 80% of your sales overnight, and they still to this day maintain nothing happened...

They employed this guy who was going to make big changes that would benefit everyone, if anything since he's been in charge our sales have dropped even more. The traffic is massively down on ALL our profiles... This and a very uneven playing field on AW, makes it nigh on impossible to make any thing resembling an income... it's frekkin coffee money at best. And of course they don't give a flying shit...
BrandiFoxx Wrote:
FatManFuck Wrote:Just wondering how AdultWork is working out for you guys right now, for us it's pretty much DEAD ! Would kill to go back to earning what we was 18 months ago, but nowadays it's hard to justify the time and effort we put in... went from earning a fortune to next to nothing, keep hearing AW are doing things to improve things, but we definitely haven't seen the benefits of those efforts at all...

Are you back? I heard what happened but never heard anything more from Tony. I haven't been on cam for a year but going to try it out today and see what happens  Confused

Yep, how comes you didn't come visit ? The guys would of loved your cleavage Tongue
L2018 Wrote:
FatManFuck Wrote:109 views and no comments ? Sad

I don't get it... AW say they are doing lots to improve things, yet it just appears it's getting harder to make any kind of money from the site...

Traffic for us at least has plummeted... and revenues by even more...
I hear you! Lots of people don't like talking about their dwindling income on AW especially on a public forum, so maybe pop this is the private part as many people use their AW persona name on here. 
I have said this before but whatever happened to AW has been a slow decline since Nov 2016 when they moved to the AP.

Yes some honesty... not someone telling me they still earing thousands a week... And yes I think for us it was around October 2016... literally like someone flicked a switch... what also makes it worse (for example) we used to sell clips for £3... obviously with the VAT that AW charges it works out £3.60 a clip (quite expensive I agree) now I rate our content, but of course I might be biased... but I think the girls are top notch, even if the old fucker in some of the content is a bit dodge ! The clips are usually 3 minutes long, so a decent length (no pun intended)

Now I see people selling clips for 50p... 50 frekkin pence ! So by the time AW take their 36%, meaning they are earning 32p a clip (and some of these clips are longer than ours) Now I am not sure if they are selling 10 times as many clips, but damn...

So the biggest question is why do we still do it... the time and effort than goes in doesn't really justify it, but then £400 a month on top of the other revenue streams still helps to pay the bills... but that's all we're really doing, paying the bills...
(30-06-2019, 03:59)FatManFuck Wrote:
BrandiFoxx Wrote:
FatManFuck Wrote:Just wondering how AdultWork is working out for you guys right now, for us it's pretty much DEAD ! Would kill to go back to earning what we was 18 months ago, but nowadays it's hard to justify the time and effort we put in... went from earning a fortune to next to nothing, keep hearing AW are doing things to improve things, but we definitely haven't seen the benefits of those efforts at all...

Yep, how comes you didn't come visit ? The guys would of loved your cleavage Tongue

Tony never gave me any details as to where you were, only that you had asked for me to come visit which I was going to but he never replied :/
BrandiFoxx Wrote:
FatManFuck Wrote:
BrandiFoxx Wrote:

Tony never gave me any details as to where you were, only that you had asked for me to come visit which I was going to but he never replied :/

Ah oki doki... naughty Tony Big Grin