Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Help please - profile removed
Hi Admin

Please can you help me? I am fully verified with over 800 feedback and have been on A/W over 4 years. I am part of your group.

Today I tried to log on to see my profile has been removed. I have checked my emails and there is no message or details as to why this is.

I have always operated within Adultworks rules and have not done anything wrong.

Please can you help me as this is my only source of income and I am doing some major panicking right now!

My user id is sultryshelley

Please help!
Hi, checking with AW now.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thank you so much Admin.

I should add, I haven't received any email at all from then advising as to why I have been removed.

Thanks again for your quick reply to this.
(05-03-2017, 12:38)sultryshelley Wrote: Thank you so much Admin.

I should add, I haven't received any email at all from then advising as to why I have been removed.

Thanks again for your quick reply to this.
Hi sultryshelley, account active now.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • sultryshelley
Oh Admin, I could kiss you - though it wouldn't be a very nice kiss, as I read this reply and then burst into tears! A combination of 3 hours of broken sleep last night and a lot of worry I think!

Do you know what the issue was at all, as if it is something I have done then I obviously want to ensure I never do it again! As I am still none the wiser as to why this happened. If it is something personal or embarrassing obviously a pvt message or Skype would be appreciated! But I have gone over and over the rules and can't see any obvious violations.

Thank you again so much. I always love being in your group, but it is times like this that I really realise the true value as I am sure I wouldn't have got this sorted so quickly.

Have a great Sunday :-) x
Awwww poor you I can imagine the stress! I know AW have reasons for suspending profiles but I wish they'd give SP's a warning to rectify mistakes.

Glad you've got it sorted, and you're right about admin doing a fantastic job. X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara30 for this post:
  • sultryshelley
Thank you Tara and I agree warnings would be nice to allow SP's to address any issues in their account that they may not be aware of.

Not being told by A/W what exactly is wrong is worrying in itself, as I am now not sure if I need to edit or amend my profile in any way, but at the moment I am just relieved to have it back online! X
Hi, thanks guys Smile

No reason given from them sorry.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
I hope you got a decent night's sleep last night Shelly. X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara30 for this post:
  • sultryshelley

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Has My Profile Been Removed? admin 328 856,960 20-03-2024, 18:07
Last Post: Matureindian
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,735 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,084 18-08-2018, 21:07
Last Post: admin
  Profile removed FelicityTW 3 5,912 01-12-2017, 10:58
  Why has my profile been removed? Ellie871 1 5,066 05-10-2017, 15:51