Adultwork Forum
Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? (/showthread.php?tid=9587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - misslilliejonesuk - 25-10-2016

EVERYONE CHECK YOUR PAYMENTS. I JUST GOT PAID BUT PAID £200 LESS THAN WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. Angry

UNDERPAID WTF

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - misslilliejonesuk - 25-10-2016

Is there a number I can for fraud?

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Naughtycouple18 - 25-10-2016

(25-10-2016, 13:54)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Is there a number I can for fraud?

Atleast you got something im still left without nothing for 2 weeks, no communication to know what is going on and i have got 2 kids to feed..just a message to know we havent been shafted would be nice

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Cece - 25-10-2016

(23-10-2016, 20:42)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: So how much do you earn on Babestation and the other website? do you get paid weekly/monthly? and is there a lot of traffic??

X

(23-10-2016, 15:00)aoneoffx Wrote:
(23-10-2016, 13:23)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: I feel like maybe as iv complained so much they are just paying me last just to get back at me!

I was on Daily Pay guys but felt like I had no control over what was going in my bank account so I asked to be transferred over to payout on request (to my bank not cheque)which iv been waiting forever for. Sad

I'm so glad I'm on other websites and haven't had to rely on Adultwork... my rent was almost a week late because of all this.

What other sites do u you use? Were new to this all but wondered what others are like compared to aw

I'm on XXXpanded and Babestation babe they are good cam sites too xxx

Heart

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Gone - 25-10-2016

(25-10-2016, 13:39)Cleo_Specter Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 13:35)aoneoffx Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 13:31)Cleo_Specter Wrote: Thats weird my posts have been deleted about not being paid by DP.... my request was thursday and other girls requested after me have been paid...

My weekly pay was paid today (usually monday) but all paid none the less.

The more emails and queries they have to answer the longer the process will take.

Your credits are still in your account and not gone anywhere so just have to be patient

Other girls who are on pay out on request have been paid before me though they requested days after. Just wanted to know the queuing process? been waiting  a week for payout

I only know that if you request more than once you go to the back of the queue? So say you asked on Monday but you ask again on Wednesday, it's like Monday didn't happen? That's only the request forms though thatso not just if you email or whatever xxx

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Cleo_Specter - 25-10-2016

(25-10-2016, 14:08)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 13:39)Cleo_Specter Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 13:35)aoneoffx Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 13:31)Cleo_Specter Wrote: Thats weird my posts have been deleted about not being paid by DP.... my request was thursday and other girls requested after me have been paid...

My weekly pay was paid today (usually monday) but all paid none the less.

The more emails and queries they have to answer the longer the process will take.

Your credits are still in your account and not gone anywhere so just have to be patient

Other girls who are on pay out on request have been paid before me though they requested days after. Just wanted to know the queuing process? been waiting  a week for payout

I only know that if you request more than once you go to the back of the queue? So say you asked on Monday but you ask again on Wednesday, it's like Monday didn't happen? That's only the request forms though thatso not just if you email or whatever xxx

I only sent the one request form nearly a week ago, i didnt risk sending other forms as like you said i knew id be put at the back of a queue! as it stands my request is 5/6 days old, and i know some other girls requests are even older!

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Gone - 25-10-2016

I can totally understand why you would be getting annoyed. DP posted in the private area that there are slight delays but they are working on them, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you see your money soon xx

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - admin - 25-10-2016

(25-10-2016, 13:51)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: EVERYONE CHECK YOUR PAYMENTS. I JUST GOT PAID BUT PAID £200 LESS THAN WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. Angry

UNDERPAID WTF

Hi, pay was 100% corret. I done it myself and sent a very detailed email with how it was done.

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - admin - 25-10-2016

(25-10-2016, 14:07)Naughtycouple18 Wrote:

Atleast you got something im still left without nothing for 2 weeks, no communication to know what is going on and i have got 2 kids to feed..just a message to know we havent been shafted would be nice

Hi, request is in the queue with everybody elses.

I will have a check at it today.

Thanks

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Naughtycouple18 - 25-10-2016

(25-10-2016, 14:17)admin Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 14:07)Naughtycouple18 Wrote:

Hi, request is in the queue with everybody elses.

I will have a check at it today.

Thanks

Thank you so much you are a life saver i can stop worrying now phew! xxx