Adultwork Forum
Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? (/showthread.php?tid=9587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - misslilliejonesuk - 25-10-2016

Last email I got from them was on the 19th

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Cleo_Specter - 25-10-2016

I requested a payout over a week ago....DP is nearly taking as long as AW would to payout anyway....its not worth it anymore. does anyone know how to leave DP group? thanks

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Mia_Starlight - 25-10-2016

The email sent yesterday at 11.40 am (uk):

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "DailyPay".

Hi all, just a quick overview of everything at this moment:

New members signing up: Small delay in processing, we hope to have the back
log cleared today/tomorrow.

Existing dailypay members: All working as normal, no delays.

Weeklies: All working as normal, no real delays to speak of.

Payout On Requests members: small delay here due to back log although we
hope to have it cleared today/tomorrow and get back to the normal 24hours
max processing time.

Overall everything is in good order here, we hope AW are back to normal
this week and paying out to us on time.

We currently have no max limits on payouts at the moment either.

Thanks all.

--
Thanks, DailyPay

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Mia_Starlight - 25-10-2016

If it is correct then they should be busy clearly the back log today and then back to normal

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - tabooenglish - 25-10-2016

I've been paid a few times in the last few days so I'm finding it hard to believe... I'm on payout on request

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Gone - 25-10-2016

I requested Sunday and I was paid at midday today x

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Naughtycouple18 - 25-10-2016

(25-10-2016, 12:27)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: I requested Sunday and I was paid at midday today x

Anyone know why all my posts are being removed about non payment..getting super suspicious now

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Cleo_Specter - 25-10-2016

Thats weird my posts have been deleted about not being paid by DP.... my request was thursday and other girls requested after me have been paid...

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - aoneoffx - 25-10-2016

(25-10-2016, 13:31)Cleo_Specter Wrote: Thats weird my posts have been deleted about not being paid by DP.... my request was thursday and other girls requested after me have been paid...

My weekly pay was paid today (usually monday) but all paid none the less.

The more emails and queries they have to answer the longer the process will take.

Your credits are still in your account and not gone anywhere so just have to be patient

(25-10-2016, 13:35)aoneoffx Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 13:31)Cleo_Specter Wrote: Thats weird my posts have been deleted about not being paid by DP.... my request was thursday and other girls requested after me have been paid...

My weekly pay was paid today (usually monday) but all paid none the less.

The more emails and queries they have to answer the longer the process will take.

Your credits are still in your account and not gone anywhere so just have to be patient

Other girls who are on pay out on request have been paid before me though they requested days after. Just wanted to know the queuing process? been waiting a week for payout