Adultwork Forum
Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? (/showthread.php?tid=9587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - LydiaKink - 24-10-2016

(24-10-2016, 10:25)tabooenglish Wrote: Lexi I am on DailyPay Payout on Request and I am being paid

Oooh how odd, I've not recieved anything for a couple of weeks  Confused maybe I'm not getting in fast enough when they get funds?

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - frenchchloeaw - 24-10-2016

(24-10-2016, 09:31)tabooenglish Wrote: Are you a new member Chloe? Are you sure your account is all validated and details are accurate? If you're not receiving their emails then something might be wrong!

Yes i m fully approuved etc... Sad

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - YoungMumBellaRose - 24-10-2016

Random question lol How do you put a profile pic up on here?? I've been looking but can't find it anywhere lol xx

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - tabooenglish - 24-10-2016

(24-10-2016, 11:15)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Random question lol How do you put a profile pic up on here?? I've been looking but can't find it anywhere lol xx

User CP (control panel) in the options at the top of your screen

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Mia_Starlight - 24-10-2016

email just received from daily pay (in my junk so check yours)

New members signing up: Small delay in processing, we hope to have the back
log cleared today/tomorrow.

Existing dailypay members: All working as normal, no delays.

Weeklies: All working as normal, no real delays to speak of.

Payout On Requests members: small delay here due to back log although we
hope to have it cleared today/tomorrow and get back to the normal 24hours
max processing time.

Overall everything is in good order here, we hope AW are back to normal
this week and paying out to us on time.

We currently have no max limits on payouts at the moment either.

Thanks all.

--
Thanks, DailyPay

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - electric_boo - 24-10-2016

I became a new member (pay out on request) due to the Aw circumstances - this was last month - payouts were fab, until understandably money ran out. However I requested a payout on Friday 14th - nothing. After several one way emails a few days lated I got a reply - saying its being processed. By this time AW had paid them, for fear of being pushed to the back of the queue I requested more than the minimum 100 limit as this had now lifted. I was advised that my request had been updated and is in the queue.
I still have not had payment - no replies to emails since Friday 21st and definately no "Mass Email" which as you state says there are no problems.
I think its unfair - had I known last week this delay would happen I could have left the group and gone through AW.
A simple response with a direct answer to questions would be nice, they seemed to be very responsive when they were reeling us in at the time of crisis, now....... nothing???????
(24-10-2016, 11:49)Mia_Starlight Wrote: email just received from daily pay (in my junk so check yours)

New members signing up: Small delay in processing, we hope to have the back
log cleared today/tomorrow.

Existing dailypay members: All working as normal, no delays.

Weeklies: All working as normal, no real delays to speak of.

Payout On Requests members: small delay here due to back log although we
hope to have it cleared today/tomorrow and get back to the normal 24hours
max processing time.

Overall everything is in good order here, we hope AW are back to normal
this week and paying out to us on time.

We currently have no max limits on payouts at the moment either.

Thanks all.

--
Thanks, DailyPay

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - electric_boo - 25-10-2016

*******FAO DAILYPAY ADMIN********

Dailypay you have had no contact with me since you told me my pay was coming on Thursday last week ( a week after requested).
I have had no "Mass Emails" at all - including junk mail.
Since I have sent several emails (at least 7) and had no replys.
I am not getting any response at all - you may have delays and be struggling with the back log but it didnt seem to effect you when you were taking us on during the AW crisis - during this time you were responsive and asuring.
I have no faith left in you.
I have requested to leave the group in order to submit my pay the normal way via AW.
I need to leave the group today else I miss cut off and have to wait yet another week.
Please take action TODAY!!

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - misslilliejonesuk - 25-10-2016

Its a fucking joke if you ask me. Admin have gone missing off the face of the earth and haven't even contacted us after they got their 950k payout last Wednesday.

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - misslilliejonesuk - 25-10-2016

I haven't been contacted or paid since the 11th. I put in another pay out on request yesterday.... still nothing

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Mia_Starlight - 25-10-2016

(25-10-2016, 10:37)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Its a fucking joke if you ask me. Admin have gone missing off the face of the earth and haven't even contacted us after they got their 950k payout last Wednesday.

There was an email sent from DP to everyone yesterday to give an update on payments