Adultwork Forum
Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? (/showthread.php?tid=9587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - country-gal - 23-10-2016

its a case of not being too soft with them neither being too harsh , I do enjoy freeview as I love to chat , being country bumpkin I don't get to see many people and I like the chat with different people , either way if the guys like you they will pay simple , I genuinely enjoy the chat with different folks and sometimes if I find i'm getting tired of repeating myself I just disable free

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - tabooenglish - 23-10-2016

Yeah true. Also I manage to suss out pretty quick who are timewasters and who are genuine. It's very obvious to me these days!

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - country-gal - 23-10-2016

whatever works for you hunny , I personally don't like to be too harsh with them , done me no harm but good on you , they wont mess you about that's for sure

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Mia_Starlight - 24-10-2016

(23-10-2016, 22:03)country-gal Wrote: personally I never ask for tips , I recal being tipped twice in two years , its always such a lovely feeling when you get a tip out of the blue , seeing the guys come back time and time again is enough of a reward for me especially as there are so many lasses to choose from , good on you though if you get a lot of tips xxxxx thanks for your advise gals , hope to hear from DP tomorrow , yes i'm thinking of requesting monthly it works out better getting a large sum .....

Lol they don't tip but soon bugger off, if their making demands in free then I say it to get them to bugger off x

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - frenchchloeaw - 24-10-2016

hi ,
i still didn t get paid Sad i made a paid request on Wednesday and today Monday nothing in my account ,
i am a little bit disappointed to be honest ,
I never abuse the group during the problem , i always asked to be paid in my payoneer ,
i don t even receive DP mass email when they send them , i need to come to the forum to read information they sent out Sad
i just join Dp during this big issue with paiement ,
i feel a little bit let down x
I hope u will have better luck than me
chloe

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - tabooenglish - 24-10-2016

Are you a new member Chloe? Are you sure your account is all validated and details are accurate? If you're not receiving their emails then something might be wrong!

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - LydiaKink - 24-10-2016

So are DP members being paid yet? I've not recieved any funds.

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - country-gal - 24-10-2016

ive not heard back from them yet .....but there busy

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - LydiaKink - 24-10-2016

Eh, I'll log on in a bit then :]

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - tabooenglish - 24-10-2016

Lexi I am on DailyPay Payout on Request and I am being paid