Adultwork Forum
Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? (/showthread.php?tid=9587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - aoneoffx - 26-10-2016

(26-10-2016, 10:47)admin Wrote:
(26-10-2016, 10:40)aoneoffx Wrote:
(26-10-2016, 09:39)admin Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 17:58)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Please can you switch me back on to daily pay... and I guess the 77 will be in my account, what tomorrow?

Thanks Smile

Hi, will email AW webmaster now to make the switch, any funds not paid out yet will be auto sent in your first auto dp payment yes.

Thanks

Hi admin,

i posted a transfer on request on monday as you said u hadn't seen any from me although i thought i was on DP.

Do you have any idea when the payment will go through or how far down the list i am please?

user is BOREDHOUSEWIFEX

Thanks

Hi, I probably thought the username was aoneoff sorry, boredhousewifex is down as pending first pay for auto dp yes. It shouldnt be long.

I would estimate later tonight but may be the morning.

Thanks
Thats great thanks for the quick response. sorry about the confusion 

x

on my last two legs - SweetSophia97 - 26-10-2016

to whom it may concern,

i understand there has beeen a adultwork crisis, however now i havent been paid since the before the 19th of October. i was due on holiday was was planned months before. the week before all this adultwork crisis. the day before i lefted the country i had £600 nearly and thought okay i will be fine. wasnt not aware of all this trouble.. so Not a penny in my account i had to get a loan from  friends ,,,,, truely embarrassed, now still not been paidmy rent coming out £900. bills my phone bills put my bank in -cand plus charges which are now £60. my sky bill not been paid. my internet going to be cut and how will i work. i wanted to LEAVE i have fillled out the form over 24 hours ago and still nothing please i have no food, drink, even toilet roll had to wipe mmy bum on socks tht how bad things are. i have nothing i had a kid. im struggling! landlord not going to have any of it due to lonndon, im going to lose my roof over my head! 

what am i going to doSad i have used to savings my kids, i useless, upset, i know its not there fault, i do feel sorry for colin but how much more can this riun my life please i need answers please!!!!TODAY  TAKE ME OFF!! I HAVE ASKED TO BE REMOVE FROM ADULTWORK FP!  i need control of my own money please!!

RE: on my last two legs - Mia_Starlight - 26-10-2016

(26-10-2016, 11:21)SweetSophia97 Wrote: to whom it may concern,

i understand there has beeen a adultwork crisis, however now i havent been paid since the before the 19th of October. i was due on holiday was was planned months before. the week before all this adultwork crisis. the day before i lefted the country i had £600 nearly and thought okay i will be fine. wasnt not aware of all this trouble.. so Not a penny in my account i had to get a loan from  friends ,,,,, truely embarrassed, now still not been paidmy rent coming out £900. bills my phone bills put my bank in -cand plus charges which are now £60. my sky bill not been paid. my internet going to be cut and how will i work. i wanted to LEAVE i have fillled out the form over 24 hours ago and still nothing please i have no food, drink, even toilet roll had to wipe mmy bum on socks tht how bad things are. i have nothing i had a kid. im struggling! landlord not going to have any of it due to lonndon, im going to lose my roof over my head! 

what am i going to doSad i have used to savings my kids, i useless, upset, i know its not there fault, i do feel sorry for colin but how much more can this riun my life please i need answers please!!!!TODAY  TAKE ME OFF!! I HAVE ASKED TO BE REMOVE FROM ADULTWORK FP!  i need control of my own money please!!

Surely coming of DP and waiting 3 weeks for AW to pay out is going to make matters worse (any transfers made between now and Tuesday wont hit your bank until Friday 18th November)
there may be delays with DP which are completely understandable but you will be cutting your nose of to spite your face by leaving.

RE: on my last two legs - YoungMumBellaRose - 26-10-2016

(26-10-2016, 11:21)SweetSophia97 Wrote: to whom it may concern,

Oh hun this sounds awful Sad I really hope you get sorted asap! xxx

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - country-gal - 26-10-2016

cor blimey ,, are ADULTWORK FP having issues still ? I thought the money issue was all sorted ?

fingers crossed darling you get sorted and quick xxxx

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - admin - 26-10-2016

For SweetSophia97, your issue will not be discussed in public.

This is a very serious matter we do not take lightly, fraud against our service has to be investigated thoroughly.

We are currently in contact with the appropriate people in regards to your MyFreeCams.com account.

Once we are satisfied with the situation we will release the account.

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - aoneoffx - 27-10-2016

(26-10-2016, 10:47)admin Wrote:
(26-10-2016, 10:40)aoneoffx Wrote:
(26-10-2016, 09:39)admin Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 17:58)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Please can you switch me back on to daily pay... and I guess the 77 will be in my account, what tomorrow?

Thanks Smile

Hi, will email AW webmaster now to make the switch, any funds not paid out yet will be auto sent in your first auto dp payment yes.

Thanks

Hi admin,

i posted a transfer on request on monday as you said u hadn't seen any from me although i thought i was on DP.

Do you have any idea when the payment will go through or how far down the list i am please?

user is BOREDHOUSEWIFEX

Thanks

Hi, I probably thought the username was aoneoff sorry, boredhousewifex is down as pending first pay for auto dp yes. It shouldnt be long.

I would estimate later tonight but may be the morning.

Thanks

Hi Admin,

any idea if this payment will be done today? Sorry to pester. 

And once this first daily pay payment is made will i then be paid every day as long as hit the minimum?

Thanks again for all of the responses and for the service.

Boredhousewifex

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - electric_boo - 28-10-2016

FAO Admin....
I requested a payout, you took the credits on Thursday but nothing has hit my account yet?
Please can you advise asap - as fast as one problem is resolved another arises? Thanks

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - admin - 30-10-2016

Funds are shown as being sent ok this end, We have emailed the details.

RE: Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal? - admin - 30-10-2016

Hi, replied to most of the pending emails from your account.