Adultwork Forum
Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? (/showthread.php?tid=9517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - MsClara_Wilde - 16-10-2016

Yes Laura but as soon as AW is back on track DP will follow. So no reason for you to leave the group unless you wish to go back to AW paying you directly.

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Gone - 16-10-2016

(16-10-2016, 19:41)English-Caroline Wrote: Laura Hunni,

Please stop worrying and calm down.... Just like the rest of us, you WILL get paid as soon as funds arrive to pay you.

Please look at this simple example:

WITH DAILYPAY         -If you work this Wednesday 19th Oct you will be paid the Thursday 20th Oct

WITHOUT DAILYPAY   - If you work this Wed 19th Oct you will Draw Down on Tue 25th Oct and you won't actually get paid until Tuesday 9th Nov
                                  and unless you have done the VAT exemption thing, you will be charged for that too!!

In this straightforward example of DAILYPAY V ADULTWORK, DailyPay wins every time, especially if your cash flow is important for you at this time.

Keep Calm. Keep Camming. Get your credits rolling in. And everything will be just fine.xxxxx

You have more patience in a day than Iwill have in my life Caroline lol! Good example, hopefully Laura will stop worrying now..

Also, I deleted all the messages in my inbox on AW and yours went before I could reply! If you have it in your sent box would you be OK to send it again? I took your advice btw and it was BANG on, literally to the word, I owe you a big thank you xxx

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - country-gal - 16-10-2016

over Christmas time AW do payments earlier as they themselves are away over the holiday period, maybe and its a big maybe and i'm hoping it will happen they may once everyone has received the backlog of payments without any hitches they may speed up or make the other payments for 4th November earlier so people are up to date and not still left struggling so to speak , it would be brilliant if that happened .....but if it doesn't at least we can breathe easy that everything is sorted and just wait till the 11th November xxxx

www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal

(16-10-2016, 19:56)country-gal Wrote: over Christmas time AW do payments earlier as they themselves are away over the holiday period, maybe and its a big maybe and i'm hoping it will happen they may once everyone has received the backlog of payments without any hitches they may speed up or make the other payments for 4th November earlier so people are up to date and not still left struggling so to speak , it would be brilliant if that happened .....but if it doesn't at least we can breathe easy that everything is sorted and just wait till the 11th November xxxx

www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal

You're just right, CG. I think considering how bad it could of been, we all got off very lightly. Thank the lord for small blessings at this point! x

when I advised them that I had received my funds they replied back with this ....

THIS EMAIL WAS SENT FROM AN UNMONITORED EMAIL ACCOUNT - DO NOT REPLY
Reply via: https://www.adultwork.com/Ask

Hello Charlotte

Thank you for letting us know.

We appreciate your patience and support.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

---------- Original Message ----------
> DEAR SIR, MADAM JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE RECIEVED MY 27TH AND 4TH PAYMENT THIS MORNING XXX AW credits I'M WITH NATWEST , THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERSERVERANCE IN WHAT HAS BEEN A VERY STRESSFUL TIME , THANKS FOR YOUR AMAZING JOB AND CONSISTANT UPDATES
>
> KIND REGARDS CHARLOTTE JONES
>
>

WHICH WAS A LOVELY REPLY , I THINK THEY MAY SPEED UP THE PAYMENTS ONCE THEY KNOW ITS WORKING BUT THATS A BIG IF , IF NOT THE SUM WILL KEEP BUILDING , IN A WAY I'M KINDA THANKFUL THAT THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE I OFTEN SPEND MY MONEY TOO QUICKLY SO ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT FOR ONCE I CAN RELAX FOR CHRISTMAS ESPECIALLY WHEN KIDS LIKE APPLE ITEMS LOL , ITS ACTUALLY MADE ME DECIDE TO REQUEST FUNDS MONTHLY ANYWAY IF I CAN AS ITS BEEN A GOOD THING STRUGGLING IF THAT MAKES SENSE , XXXX

Funnily enough, I will be switching to pay on request with DP this week also (just as soon as the latest funds land!) as I quite like having the money build up now and I have found I spend much much better!

Your message to AW was lovely.

well AW were hurt as much as we were , but its getting sorted now , to me aw is the best site out there xxxxxx I have been here ten years see another ten coming lol , then I will be called OLDERCOCKHUNGRYCOUNTRY-GAL LOL , I SEE A BOOK IN THE MAKING LOL

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - English-Caroline - 16-10-2016

OMG Country-gal, you've made me laugh.... But you've still got a long way to go before you're as old as me.

I see an Amazon Best Seller in the making..... Put me down for a signed copy.xx

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Blondie - 16-10-2016

(16-10-2016, 19:02)laura20 Wrote: well if dp cant pay me ill have to leave the group as sounds like aw will be back to normal soon? x

I haven't been paid yet either Laura. I'm with Santander (another building society) although, everyone is assuring me i will get paid tomorrow, my mind is working overtime! I'm thinking things like, what happens if they miss me off the list or something and i never get paid! I am the biggest worrier ever!!!

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Tara25 - 16-10-2016

ill have a copy too lol hahahahahaha Big Grin