Adultwork Forum
Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork (/showthread.php?tid=9452)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - admin - 25-10-2016

(25-10-2016, 10:46)Cleo_Specter Wrote: Hi admin i sent a request for DP last thurs/fri and still havnt got my funds....how much of a delay is there on payout on request?

Hi, yours is down to be sent today.

Thanks

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - Naughtycouple18 - 25-10-2016

(25-10-2016, 13:47)admin Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 10:46)Cleo_Specter Wrote: Hi admin i sent a request for DP last thurs/fri and still havnt got my funds....how much of a delay is there on payout on request?

Hi, yours is down to be sent today.

Thanks

Hi admin sorry for so many messages i know your busy as hell, can you let me know if i will be paid today if not i'm going to have to try get hold of some friends to borrow money for food? just a quick message please to let me know im sat in tears here..

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - admin - 25-10-2016

Hi, replied on other thread.

Request in progress.

Thanks

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - YoungMumBellaRose - 07-11-2016

ADMIN - Sent you a wee email there. Hope you can help? xx

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - candy_suxx - 27-11-2016

(25-10-2016, 14:18)admin Wrote: Hi, replied on other thread.

Request in progress.

Thanks

Hi admin

I put in my first DP request yesturday night and havnt had it come through yet, I know other cam gilrs are getting theirs pretty quickly so just wanted to check that my sign up details where ok as i may of used an old email account. can you please check if its all ok as i signed up a long time ago and this is my first request. thanks you very much

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - britbabesophie - 01-12-2016

Hi Admin,

I had an email a couple of days ago to say that DP has been accepted. I haven't been paid, so wondered how this all works? The credits are still in my account on AW

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - michellemoist - 09-12-2016

has anyone ever had a problem being asked to be released from the group
i need to be released asap and im hoping that they will not make it difficult for me
please avise

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - xPrettyPollyx - 30-12-2016

(29-09-2016, 22:03)admin Wrote: Hi, sent a moment ago.

Thanks

hi I have requested my money a few days ago and was wondering when it would be in my account? xx

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - admin - 31-12-2016

Hi, replied by email for this but will add it here also.

Account is on auto dailypay, credits cant be requested. If you work today funds are sent tomorrow automatically without you asking for them.

Credits themselves only get taken away around once per week on auto dailypay, usually a Tuesday.

Check your bank for the funds.

Thanks

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - JoiBleu - 28-02-2017

Reading Admin's last post think I know the answer but as a complete newbie will ask anyway: I'm presuming my application has been accepted as I'm now part of the dp group and admin now administer the credit side. Looks like a transfer happened today (looking at the above post that seems in order as looks like it's a Tuesday Transfer for most accounts on AW) - Do I just keep checking my bank account today to see if they go in? (I've requested a Tuesday weekly payment option). This will be the first payment from DP so may be me with newbie nerves lol. (No hurry to respond, curiosity mainly) xxxx