Adultwork Forum
Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork (/showthread.php?tid=9452)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - LeylaMorgan - 12-10-2016

hello. i signed up for dailypay on monday. i know it may take a while to process. i have money pending from 27 and have what i have earned since still in my account. I picked my transfer day Tuesday with dailypay. once i sign up to daily pay do i not have to bother requesting transfer on adultwork? does  the money just automatically go in my account since they have my uk bank details or do i have to fill in anything else  (they have things like paxum email, which I don't have)? i have 10 pound left in my account so now getting desperate for money just to live. ideally I would like all the money I have earned.

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - LeylaMorgan - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:52)LeylaMorgan Wrote: hello. i signed up for dailypay on monday. i know it may take a while to process. i have money pending from 27 and have what i have earned since still in my account. I picked my transfer day Tuesday with dailypay. once i sign up to daily pay do i not have to bother requesting transfer on adultwork? does  the money just automatically go in my account since they have my uk bank details or do i have to fill in anything else  (they have things like paxum email, which I don't have)? i have 10 pound left in my account so now getting desperate for money just to live. ideally I would like all the money I have earned.

oh and obviously my username is my webcam name on adultwork. thank you x

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - admin - 12-10-2016

Hi, once joined and setup you no longer have to do anything, each Tuesday funds will be auto sent to your bank account.

We are currently working through applications and I can see both your submissions here at the moment. Shouldnt be long.

Thanks

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - Cleo_Specter - 13-10-2016

Hi admin

i put in a request a couple of days ago, the money has been withdrawn from my aw credits but it has not come into my bank account???? can you tell me why?

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - admin - 14-10-2016

Hi, I believe this was sent yesterday, re-check bank, if not in let us know.

Thanks

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - taboobritish - 14-10-2016

Hi, what's the situation with payout on request at the moment? Is there still a £100 cap? And are payments being made?

Thanks

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - admin - 14-10-2016

Hi, thousands of payouts being sent daily yes and £100 per transfer cap is temporary but still exists at this moment. It can be taken off at any stage though.

Thanks

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - country-gal - 24-10-2016

hi filled out form for joining , just a little worried as I have a pending transfer due on the 4th November , if i'm successful and DP accept my profile will this pending transfer be left as it is , AW processing it and future requests be dealt with by DP ? sorry to ask just i'm totally new to all this group business

thanks

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - Cleo_Specter - 25-10-2016

Hi admin i sent a request for DP last thurs/fri and still havnt got my funds....how much of a delay is there on payout on request?

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - admin - 25-10-2016

(24-10-2016, 00:36)country-gal Wrote: hi filled out form for joining , just a little worried as I have a pending transfer due on the 4th November , if i'm successful and DP accept my profile will this pending transfer be left as it is , AW processing it and future requests be dealt with by DP ? sorry to ask just i'm totally new to all this group business

thanks

Hi, pending transfer left as is yes, nothing changes with it at all now.

Thanks