Adultwork Forum
Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork (/showthread.php?tid=9452)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - PeggyBoo - 03-10-2016

Hi...
i requested Monday's weekly payouts. My bank didn't received anything yet and although is Monday till midnight I was wondering when, as my credits statement seems untouched. I've been really chilled with all this situation but I'm loosing it as it second week that I don't receive anything and about to get in trouble with my bank.
Tomato soup for tea kids! (Almost running out of tomatoes too) xxx

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - admin - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 17:56)hornygirl1991 Wrote: It says transfer to Paxum? What circumstances? lol.

Im not in a rush by the way, if there are other girls that need it more, help them first.

Hi, currently AW are paying us VIA paxum but we pay you into your bank.

Thanks

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - admin - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 18:08)PeggyBoo Wrote: Hi...
i requested Monday's weekly payouts. My bank didn't received anything yet and although is Monday till midnight I was wondering when, as my credits statement seems untouched. I've been really chilled with all this situation but I'm loosing it as it second week that I don't receive anything and about to get in trouble with my bank.

Hi, yes sorry, working hard to get through them.

Thanks

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - hornygirl1991 - 03-10-2016

Ok, so what do you mean, youve done the best in the circumstances? Did I do something wrong?

(03-10-2016, 18:14)hornygirl1991 Wrote: Ok, so what do you mean, youve done the best in the circumstances? Did I do something wrong?

Hi, we were unable to send the full amount I meant sorry. Balance is probably one of the largest on AW right now so I tried my best to transfers as much as possible on it.

Thanks

(03-10-2016, 18:08)PeggyBoo Wrote: Hi...

Hi, funds sent, I hope it helps with the bills.

Thanks

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - PeggyBoo - 03-10-2016

Thank you! Awsome service, really appreciated x

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - PeggyBoo - 04-10-2016

Hi adm, is it possible to change my transfer request of the 4th to your Paxum account? I'm having trouble to verified my account with them and I still can't touch my funds from the 27th. Thanks

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - Danielle Fox - 04-10-2016

edited

RE: Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork - admin - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 10:58)PeggyBoo Wrote: Hi adm, is it possible to change my transfer request of the 4th to your Paxum account? I'm having trouble to verified my account with them and I still can't touch my funds from the 27th. Thanks

Hi, at this time we are unable to handle pending transfers, they would numbers in the hundreds of thousands and close us down over night.

Thanks