Adultwork Forum
essential maintenance - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: essential maintenance (/showthread.php?tid=7940)

Pages: 1 2

essential maintenance - rottweiler75 - 02-12-2015

sites been down now.. over 4 HOURS.. for smth AW said SHOULD ONLY take 2 HOURS.. way to go.. AGAIN.. AW.. given that whole site was due to be taken down.. WOULD it NOT have been PRUDENT of AW to INFORM ppl in advance via page when anybody entered site.
i got caught out. was in the middle of a pvt.. site closed.. what a waste of my credits.

RE: essential maintenance - admin - 02-12-2015

Hi, they may refund (reimburse from their own pocket not the members) if the private overlaps the maintenance start time, no harm in asking via help centre.

I have also been staring at the screen for hours now waiting to do work and the finish time keeps getting pushed back, I am sure they are working on getting it restored though.

RE: essential maintenance - rottweiler75 - 02-12-2015

(02-12-2015, 09:15)Admin Wrote: Hi, they may refund if the private overlaps the maintenance start time, no harm in asking via help centre.

I have also been staring at the screen for hours now waiting to do work and the finish time keeps getting pushed back, I am sure they are working on getting it restored though.

"....they may refund if the private overlaps the maintenance start time...."

i had been 3 HOURS in pvt when site closed.. you SERIOUSLY THINK.. even for 1 second.. AW WILL refund 3 HOURS worth credit??

......... more chance hell freezing over.

and.. host i was seeing.. i sure she long gone home by now.Sad

Hi, yes 3 hours may be a different matter but with the new ownership we really dont know Smile

RE: essential maintenance - MissSophieGreen - 02-12-2015

Why should they refund!? Even if the show had been 2 mins, the girl is entitled to what she earnt before the site went down.
I understand it may be frustrating for Rottweiler, however as the pvt for 3 hrs I'm sure a lot of fun was had in that time.

It's now 8.30am and the latest update from AW says back at 7.30am! V annoying.

Hi Green, not refund from the member, refund the client but also let the member keep the credits. Maybe should of worded that better.

RE: essential maintenance - MissSophieGreen - 02-12-2015

Ahh yes, that's a much better idea, Smile

RE: essential maintenance - boredfem1 - 02-12-2015

That's one appointment missed this morning . Hope it gets rectified soon .

Latest update:

"We've encountered some unexpected problems in new hardware configuration. Everyone working as fast as possible to come on line ASAP."

Back online folks.