Adultwork Forum
Being corrupted - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Being corrupted (/showthread.php?tid=362)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Being corrupted - MrSmith767 - 15-05-2011

Thanks Emily
Although it was all only one meeting. I'll try and get it finished this week sometime, if people want to carry on reading it?

RE: Being corrupted - abcdef - 15-05-2011

yeah i do, so does pervy emily

RE: Being corrupted - Emily of Halifax - 15-05-2011

(15-05-2011, 23:40)MrSmith767 Wrote: Thanks Emily
Although it was all only one meeting. I'll try and get it finished this week sometime, if people want to carry on reading it?

Oh hell yes Mr Smith we need more please do not leave us hanging by our danglies we want more its like being an adult version of Jakanory

RE: Being corrupted - MrSmith767 - 15-05-2011

lol OK Emily you have persuaded me to carry on

RE: Being corrupted - Emily of Halifax - 16-05-2011

So once upon a a time there was a .......................through the square window

RE: Being corrupted - MrSmith767 - 17-05-2011

Kneeling on all fours, with her new toy buried firmly in her ass, she asks me to fuck her. I roll on a rubber, and stand at the edge of the bed.

Lining my cock up with her recently shaved pussy, I gently slide into her. I start to rock backwards and forwards, slowly at first to allow her to get used to having both holes filled, but gradually building up the tempo. I lightly scratch her back, before leaning forward to kiss her spine.. She moans in appreciation, and I reach forward, grabbing her shoulders to pull her body back towards mine so we are as close as possible.

Not wanting to let her recover from her previous orgasm, I pick up her magic wand, turn it on and reach beneath her and hold it to her clit again. The effect is electric, I feel her pussy tighten and relax, as she starts to cum again. She looks over her shoulder and tells me to fuck her ass with her new buttplug whilst I am in her pussy.

I hand her the wand, telling she can use it if she wants.

I grip the slippery base again, and pull it backwards matching the rhythm of my thrusts I can feel the vibrations of the wand through her body. The feeling is so good. She turns the wand off and asks if we can change position.

She lies on her side, and shows me how to entwine our legs to get into her favourite position. I slide in again, fucking her faster than before, whilst holding her stocking clad leg up.

She looks shyly back toward me and whispers so quietly it is barely audible, "Take the plug out and fuck my ass"

I was astounded, that this wonderful woman was so turned on, to ask me to do something she her profile said there was no possibility of happening. I gently tugged the base of the plug, marvelling as it slid out. I placed my self at this forbidden entrance, and slowly leaned forward. For a second nothing happened, but suddenly the pressure caused a little opening to appear and I found myself sliding slowly in. "Deeper," she pleaded, and I pushed all the way in. I started up my previous rhythm, knowing I couldn't last much longer. I whispered to her, "I am so close to cumming!"

Hearing my words she orgasmed again, this time squirting, and soaking her bed. "Stand over me and cum in my mouth...please" she asked. The sight of her squirting, coupled with her tightness was finally too much. I pulled out of her, and rolled off the condom. "Stand over me," she ordered. I stood on her bed, her open mouth below me. I rubbed my hand backwards and forwards over my quivering cock, and pushed it into her mouth. Her magic tongue swirled around my head, and my whole body spasmed as I came. She began to suck harder and I went weak at the knees. My cock sprang from her mouth, as she released it to swallow, with my last squirt hitting her face and chest.

I fell to her bed, and she crawled up beside me, licking her lips hungrily. We kissed passionately, and held our bodies tight together, both knowing our time together was over... for now.

"We have to do that again" she said as she showed me to the door, "I think I will have to corrupt you some more."

RE: Being corrupted - Emily of Halifax - 18-05-2011

Brilliant I think you should send it to Mills and Boon that is so much more of a better read than the crap they normally publishBig Grin

RE: Being corrupted - abcdef - 18-05-2011

(18-05-2011, 13:04)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Brilliant I think you should send it to Mills and Boon that is so much more of a better read than the crap they normally publishBig Grin

lol u dont read mills & boons drivel do u emily

RE: Being corrupted - Emily of Halifax - 18-05-2011

(18-05-2011, 13:05)lolo Wrote:
(18-05-2011, 13:04)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Brilliant I think you should send it to Mills and Boon that is so much more of a better read than the crap they normally publishBig Grin

Well I have to find some way of passing the time when I am not on here

RE: Being corrupted - abcdef - 18-05-2011

(18-05-2011, 13:17)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(18-05-2011, 13:05)lolo Wrote:

Well I have to find some way of passing the time when I am not on here

go for some simon kernick's