Adultwork Forum
Odd benefits of being an Adult worker... - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: Adult Service Providers Forums (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Forum: Adult Workers Forum (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Odd benefits of being an Adult worker... (/showthread.php?tid=3349)

Pages: 1 2

Odd benefits of being an Adult worker... - iluvjem - 27-02-2013

One of the benefits of being in this job is body confidence... Mine comes and goes depending on the situations. For example getting my bits out for doctors is generally not a problem!

I have a feeling though this confidence is about to get tested to the max!!!!

I have been rather broken recently. Doctors think I am Gluten intolerant. Bloods just came back all normal but that can happen. As my symptoms just get worse I am now being referred to a surgeon which means only one thing..... cameras up (AND DOWN!) places they shouldn't be!!! Confused

Maybe I should take my video camera, you know guys will get a kick out of this! Sleepy

RE: Odd benefits of being an Adult worker... - BBWUK - 27-02-2013

Wow, sounds like a bad start to the year! is there anyway to 'cure' gluten intolerence or is it just managed with pills and medicine's?

Recently found out my dad and uncle both have type 2 diabetes, they are both over 50 but it was due to their 'lifestyle' too much junk food and not enough exercise so am on abit of a health kick at the moment but I am now at a place where I am kind of actually liking the way I look and happy for guys to look at me naked (that was a big no no with clients! And bf's up to a certain point)

Hope things ain't as bad as they seem when you see the surgeon!

RE: Odd benefits of being an Adult worker... - Mistress_Babalon - 27-02-2013

Jem - celiac tests often give a false negative. When I got tested for celiac it came back as negative at first even though I definitely have it - right down to the celiac "skin spots" when I get contaminated with gluten. I lost a lot of weight and regained my health by going GF, but I don't eat any grains at all as even the GF ones make me react. My advice to you would be to do an elimination diet for at least a month and see how you feel then. Going Paleo would be a good start.. I'll never stop eating this way.

RE: Odd benefits of being an Adult worker... - iluvjem - 27-02-2013

(27-02-2013, 18:02)youngbustyscarlett Wrote: Wow, sounds like a bad start to the year! is there anyway to 'cure' gluten intolerence or is it just managed with pills and medicine's?

Recently found out my dad and uncle both have type 2 diabetes, they are both over 50 but it was due to their 'lifestyle' too much junk food and not enough exercise so am on abit of a health kick at the moment but I am now at a place where I am kind of actually liking the way I look and happy for guys to look at me naked (that was a big no no with clients! And bf's up to a certain point)

Hope things ain't as bad as they seem when you see the surgeon!

No the only thing you can do is just not eat gluten lol which is a bummer but totally doable, I can live with that but right now still in limbo with no answer.

(27-02-2013, 18:58)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: Jem - celiac tests often give a false negative. When I got tested for celiac it came back as negative at first even though I definitely have it - right down to the celiac "skin spots" when I get contaminated with gluten. I lost a lot of weight and regained my health by going GF, but I don't eat any grains at all as even the GF ones make me react. My advice to you would be to do an elimination diet for at least a month and see how you feel then. Going Paleo would be a good start.. I'll never stop eating this way.

Yeah I knew it gave false negatives and as my bloods showed up nothing ie infections/illnesses it is looking likely that I have Celiac disease. The dont want me to change my diet until I see the surgeon/get tested more..

I can handle Gluten free, while waiting for my bloods to come back i did alot of research and was all ready for it. I'd much rather the bloods came back positive so I can get on with it and not have cameras showed up and down various orifices Confused

RE: Odd benefits of being an Adult worker... - Trinity-Belle - 27-02-2013

(27-02-2013, 19:19)iluvjem Wrote: I'd much rather the bloods came back positive so I can get on with it and not have cameras showed up and down various orifices Confused

I refer you back to your previous answer....

(27-02-2013, 17:04)iluvjem Wrote: Maybe I should take my video camera, you know guys will get a kick out of this! Sleepy

Wink

My surgeon will make me a DVD of the procedure... a thought I find quite awful! But I'll bet it would sell well on AW! lol

Seriously, though.... you are right about the whole body image / confidence thing.

It really is a boost to your self image and your self esteem doing this kind of work!

RE: Odd benefits of being an Adult worker... - iluvjem - 27-02-2013

(27-02-2013, 20:01)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Seriously, though.... you are right about the whole body image / confidence thing.

It really is a boost to your self image and your self esteem doing this kind of work!

Nah its not an ego boost thing I just have nothing left to hide after 5 years alot of people have seen me naked..what's one more ha ha Big Grin

RE: Odd benefits of being an Adult worker... - xKatieBabyx - 27-02-2013

**EDIT Added to private area x

RE: Odd benefits of being an Adult worker... - Anita ~ britishmilf - 27-02-2013

Im definitely more confident than I was before aw, even though I happen to think my figure was much better years ago than it is now!
The biggest advantage for me though, is always being around for my kids, school holidays etc, difficult to earn as much money, but its doable

RE: Odd benefits of being an Adult worker... - iluvjem - 28-02-2013

My most oddest benefit has been it's allowed me to be ill... current issues aside when I started in the industry I was having 2/3 migraines a week! There was no way I could have held down a "real job. In fact before I did cams I only did phones and in the evening I would sit with a cap on the shield my eyes my the light Confused

Thankfully I am no where near as bad as that these days Rolleyes

RE: Odd benefits of being an Adult worker... - Anita ~ britishmilf - 28-02-2013

(28-02-2013, 12:48)iluvjem Wrote: My most oddest benefit has been it's allowed me to be ill... current issues aside when I started in the industry I was having 2/3 migraines a week! There was no way I could have held down a "real job. In fact before I did cams I only did phones and in the evening I would sit with a cap on the shield my eyes my the light Confused

Thankfully I am no where near as bad as that these days Rolleyes

I know what you mean, im not often ill, however one of my sons caused me to be off work or having to leave work very often and even though that now causes me to either not sleep or not earn money at least im not getting disaproving looks from my employer any more and the threat of disciplinary!.... well not in the same way at least haha!