Adultwork Forum
Is this just an advertising forum - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Is this just an advertising forum (/showthread.php?tid=2440)

Pages: 1 2

Is this just an advertising forum - spklors - 05-08-2012

I dont see many folk talking about the industry, merely a few short posts from service providers who seem to have their website or adultwork link advertised.

Is that all this forum has become, an advertising forum.

RE: Is this just an advertising forum - iluvjem - 05-08-2012

(05-08-2012, 11:30)spklors Wrote: I dont see many folk talking about the industry, merely a few short posts from service providers who seem to have their website or adultwork link advertised.

because there are 3 today?

cant say they are common posts at all Huh

RE: Is this just an advertising forum - Trinity-Belle - 05-08-2012

Not at all!

But it does seem to have more Providers than most forums, so there are many, many threads about service provider issues. I'm not sure whether you guys can see those threads or not?

Actually I thought the forum had been quite busy lately!

But we don't get so many of the "usual" kinds of "guy" topics (like threads on the importance of penis size!) so maybe it does look that way?

RE: Is this just an advertising forum - spklors - 05-08-2012

I just asked because I see so many short posts which contain little more that a few words, but screams what the providers link to Adultwork is, which makes me think that a few people just post to get a high profile, rather than saying anything to encourage others speaking out on the forum.

RE: Is this just an advertising forum - blue-satin - 05-08-2012

(05-08-2012, 11:30)spklors Wrote: I dont see many folk talking about the industry, merely a few short posts from service providers who seem to have their website or adultwork link advertised.

Then please do enter in your thoughts on the industry, its is always good to get a different perspective, particularly from a user. I am quite confident others will only be too happy to participate in your debate.
Kindest of regards
Bluesatin

RE: Is this just an advertising forum - Scotty_Hottie - 19-11-2012

Sometimes I want to knee people in the balls through the internet.

RE: Is this just an advertising forum - sarahxxx - 19-11-2012

"Our members have made a total of 34,785 posts in 2,066 threads."

How many of them have you actually read?

Sarah x x x

RE: Is this just an advertising forum - xKatieBabyx - 19-11-2012

Some of us chat and share tips/ advice here, but yes there are a lot of ads.

RE: Is this just an advertising forum - sarahxxx - 19-11-2012

(19-11-2012, 20:35)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Some of us chat and share tips/ advice here, but yes there are a lot of ads.

There are a lot of ads from one or two posters... But as a percentage of the posts they are minimal, it is a shame that they feel the need to "spam" the forum with such posts and not create their own web site to promote their adverts.

Sarah x x x

RE: Is this just an advertising forum - Emily of Halifax - 20-11-2012

(19-11-2012, 23:52)wife4rent Wrote:
(19-11-2012, 20:35)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Some of us chat and share tips/ advice here, but yes there are a lot of ads.

There are a lot of ads from one or two posters... But as a percentage of the posts they are minimal, it is a shame that they feel the need to "spam" the forum with such posts and not create their own web site to promote their adverts.

Sarah x x x

I agree Sarah why spam.I logged on this morning clicked new posts out of 12 new posts 8 where advertising