Adultwork Forum
Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? (/showthread.php?tid=1918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - Cute_Slut_Leah - 11-11-2015

Reactivated - I do get why they do this but what a pain!

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - britbabesophie - 11-11-2015

Trying to log in, and I am being told that I am still deactivated Sad

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - britbabesophie - 11-11-2015

Sorted Smile

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - Katy_D_South - 12-11-2015

Just curious, someone said that the three profile photo's can't be used anywhere else? like here or perhaps on one's own website?

Did I read that correctly?

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - admin - 12-11-2015

Hi, profile pictures (3 main images) must be unique to AW only.

Thanks

acount Removed - stas - 14-11-2015

account deleted for no reason

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - stas - 14-11-2015

Regrettably you seem to have felt it necessary to try and deceive the AdultWork.com Membership by uploading pictures to your profile that are not of you and are possibly taken from other websites/members.

Deception in any form is not tolerated on AdultWork.com and as a result your profile will now be suspended for two weeks. We used to warn people and reactivate them, but as no one took any notice, and carried on with picture swapping, we have been required to impose these bans.

Sorry, but perhaps a re-read of the terms of use to which you consented upon registration, would help avoid such issues in the future.

Your 3 Profile Pictures must be exclusive to AdultWork.com. If they are found on other Sites your membership will be terminated.

If you are found to be doing this again, your membership will be terminated, permanently.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team................................................................all is mine photo there someone reported my account with no reason just was sick man!now received threats from him.what i can do with this sick man?admin what you can do for protect?

acount removed for 14day with no reason!!!!!! - stas - 14-11-2015

Regrettably you seem to have felt it necessary to try and deceive the AdultWork.com Membership by uploading pictures to your profile that are not of you and are possibly taken from other websites/members.

Deception in any form is not tolerated on AdultWork.com and as a result your profile will now be suspended for two weeks. We used to warn people and reactivate them, but as no one took any notice, and carried on with picture swapping, we have been required to impose these bans.

Sorry, but perhaps a re-read of the terms of use to which you consented upon registration, would help avoid such issues in the future.

Your 3 Profile Pictures must be exclusive to AdultWork.com. If they are found on other Sites your membership will be terminated.

If you are found to be doing this again, your membership will be terminated, permanently.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team................................................................all is mine photo there someone reported my account with no reason just was sick man!now received threats from him.what i can do with this sick man?admin what you can do for protect?

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - Sexxy-Claudia - 14-11-2015

Your photos must have been found on other sites , as I posted on the other thread .

They don't terminated your profile without seeing links where your photos have been spotted .

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - deviantangel - 13-01-2016

my account has been deactivated and i can t acces the form to contact adultwork located here : http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.asp?TargetURL=&ArticleID=403#
when i click the link to go to the form the site just refreshes

my id is : deviantangel

pls reply