Adultwork Forum
How to Contact Adultwork.com - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: How to Contact Adultwork.com (/showthread.php?tid=1917)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

IDENTIFICATION ISSUE - valenciamilan - 12-01-2016

Im from the UK & Im having an issue providing ID

I have submitted:

Paper driving licence
Provisional licence with picture
Student card with picture
photo verification holding adultwork sign with date and profile number on

My passport is out of date so i have sent these will this be okay?

My account was also deactivated because of this, i was unaware they deactivated you for being unverified ???

Confused fustrated pls help!!!

IDENTIFICATION ISSUE - valencia - 12-01-2016

Im from the UK & Im having an issue providing ID

I have submitted:

Paper driving licence
Provisional licence with picture
Student card with picture
photo verification holding adultwork sign with date and profile number on

My passport is out of date so i have sent these will this be okay?

My account was also deactivated because of this, i was unaware they deactivated you for being unverified ???

Confused fustrated pls help!!!

RE: How to Contact Adultwork.com - youngandhungg - 09-02-2016

I deactivated my profile a few days ago but now i want to reactivate it but i cant remember my password. What can i do to get it reactivated? Its urgent as i need to contact someone on AW about some arrangements we made.

Thanks

RE: How to Contact Adultwork.com - Gem_36hh - 23-02-2016

Can anyone help in trying to get back camming on AW 

My profile is chloe32ff 

I took a break and updated profile last night but can re-add web camming as a service to offer

I have tried emailing AW a couple of times but nothing ?

Thx all

Gem
Xxx

RE: How to Contact Adultwork.com - Gem_36hh - 23-02-2016

Wow feel silly now just checked and they haven't replied but have added webcam service for me so all good lol

RE: How to Contact Adultwork.com - annamfc - 15-03-2016

i am trying to change countries for my account but i get an error that I am not entitled and when I try to fill in the form I get an error saying that the form was not submited (in red writing ) . 
my username is the same as it is here . I just moved from Zurich to Cardiff and would like to be able to work here . As rent is pretty expensive I would like to solve this problem sooner rather than later . Can anyone help me ? I can provide all verification data .

RE: How to Contact Adultwork.com - admin - 15-03-2016

Hi, when it says "saying that the form was not submited (in red writing ) . " look down the bottom right and click "submit".

Thanks

RE: How to Contact Adultwork.com - Nina.x - 19-03-2016

(21-01-2012, 21:22)admin Wrote: If you have a query and you were un-able to find your answer here or within the help articles here you may contact Adultwork with the following instructions below:

Please note: Emails to 'no-reply' and webmaster and Suggestion Box entries are not read on a regular basis. Contacting via the Help Centre will ensure a timely response.

Support aim to respond to all Help Centre enquiries within 48 hours.  If you do not receive a response, your query will have already been answered within one of the Help Centre articles.

Step 1: Click this link here.

Step 2: Enter your details and query. Then click "Submit & Close Window"

Step 3: For this step make sure to review any relevant help articles shown as they may answer your question. If not, click "Submit Feedback".

Hi! I need help please, I am new and my profile has been removed saying that I advertise in other websites or that is not me on the photos. I do not advertise in any other websites and the photos have recently been taken from me(a day before) just for this. I have followed all the rules. Please advise me or put my profile back as I am genuine! Thanks my profile name is Nina.x

RE: How to Contact Adultwork.com - admin - 19-03-2016

Hi, message AW via help centre and to prove its you in the images you can be creative, eg you holding a piece of paper with your username on it saying "Im (insert username), upload it to a free image host then send the link in the message to AW as it doesnt allow you to add attachments.

If it really is you it should be a quick and easy problem to solve. If they say about other websites ask for links, as someone may have stolen your images.

Thanks

RE: How to Contact Adultwork.com - Hawking - 30-03-2016

Hello

I need your help because I searched on your help topics and I dindn't find this thing .
My problem is this :
If someone calls me on my number and I'm not online ,and i'm not at Pc ,I still receive Credits ?
Also If someone don't have an account on your website , a guy who have just a phone number and a normal sim card which have like 50 euros credit on his phone or sim , can that guy to call me on my Direct sex number and I get the credits ?