Adultwork Forum
What did you call yours? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What did you call yours? (/showthread.php?tid=1389)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What did you call yours? - digger1967a - 27-09-2011

OK, the first bloke, here, had no sisteres so I wasn't supposed to know about any of the lady bits!
Willy was the usual, and I think I knew Mum had boobs around 12, but I sure never said anything about noticing! LOL.
Hi Sassy, nice thread BTW!

RE: What did you call yours? - SassyAnn - 27-09-2011

Hi Digger and welcome to the forum! You reprobate!

RE: What did you call yours? - DivineMissG - 19-10-2011

Vagina was 'Front Bum' or 'Fandango'...
Penis was 'Willie'
Breasts were 'Boobies'
Bum was 'Bot Bot'

Farts were 'Popping off'...

My Grandfather used to say...

Wherever you may be... Let your wind flow free...
Church or Chapel, Let it rattle!

RE: What did you call yours? - fetishbootslut - 19-10-2011

Vagina was fanny
Boobs were boobies
Cock was willy

and farting was called trumps!

RE: What did you call yours? - Nick Meanswell - 19-10-2011

I still cringe with embarrassment about an incident in my first job in a bank in the City of London. I was so naive.
The other lads got me to say "Cretins Unite Next Tuesday" I had never heard of the word CUNT let alone known what one was. The more they told me to repeat it the more frustrated I got, because I knew there must be some reason why they wanted me to say it.

It wasn't until I was taken on one side by the department manager that I was told what it meant - I was 16 at the time and just a simple country boy up from the sticks!

RE: What did you call yours? - Laudanum - 19-10-2011

Tuppence was for girly bits
Willy for boy bits.

RE: What did you call yours? - DivineMissG - 20-10-2011

(19-10-2011, 23:14)Poshprat Wrote: I still cringe with embarrassment about an incident in my first job in a bank in the City of London. I was so naive.
The other lads got me to say "Cretins Unite Next Tuesday" I had never heard of the word CUNT let alone known what one was. The more they told me to repeat it the more frustrated I got, because I knew there must be some reason why they wanted me to say it.

It wasn't until I was taken on one side by the department manager that I was told what it meant - I was 16 at the time and just a simple country boy up from the sticks!

I've known the c-bomb for years and I probably wouldn't have twigged unless I saw it written... I actually find it a sexy word in the right context Smile

RE: What did you call yours? - monty69 - 20-10-2011

Sorry but I dont like the C word in pretty much any context. Worst was when I was working for someone who used the word pretty much in every sentence. He wasnt the nicest of guys but the pay was OK. Only farmer I have ever worked for who used the word!

Common words for me when I was growing up were Willy, Dick, Cock, Tits, Fanny, Pussy, that sort of thing. Nothing out of the ordinary.

RE: What did you call yours? - Nick Meanswell - 20-10-2011

I'm with you Monty, I think possibly because I have generally only heard it used as a term of abuse.

I think it depends very much who and how the word is used. I was never keen on the word fuck, again because I heard my parents using it as a swear word long before I knew of it as a verb!

There is one particular girl operating in Kent with a Geordie accent who pronounces the C word in such a way that it just sounds deliciously dirty, but that is very much the exception.

RE: What did you call yours? - MrSmith767 - 20-10-2011

Depending where you are, the c-bomb is more reviled in some places more than others. I heard it used far more when I moved to Scotland.

The other one widely used here is fanny, used more in the context of idiot...ie "oh you silly fanny"