Adultwork Forum
Profile deleted. Please Help Me - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Profile deleted. Please Help Me (/showthread.php?tid=12616)

Profile deleted. Please Help Me - Miss_Starlet - 25-10-2021

Hello. Today I tried to log on and found that my profile has been deactivated. I dont know what I've done wrong. I always stay within adultworks rules, i never solicit payments anywhere else. All of my photos and videos are mine and I have permission to post them. I just dont know what I've done wrong. Please help me. I need to get on cam tonight. Im so scared. This must be a mistake. Someone please help me.

RE: Profile deleted. Please Help Me - country-gal1984 - 25-10-2021

Have AW sent you an email advising why your profile has been deactivated ? x

RE: Profile deleted. Please Help Me - Miss_Starlet - 25-10-2021

(25-10-2021, 21:29)country-gal1984 Wrote: Have AW sent you an email advising why your profile has been deactivated ? x

Unfortunately they haven't. I've had no contact from them. But i know other people who were banned with no reason given. Im incredibly scared. I try so hard to stay within the rules. Im convinced it must be a misunderstanding. 
I have sent in the appeal form, but I dont know what Im appealing. Im just waiting for them to get back to me.
Im always very strict about sticking to rules.

I am definitely not going to sleep tonight from worry. This is my entire livelihood, as it is with many people that got banned.

RE: Profile deleted. Please Help Me - country-gal1984 - 25-10-2021

Sorry to hear this , try not to worry easier said I know. I'm sure you'll be up and running soon. try contacting the AW hep desk live chat from 9am GMT time x Normally AW email you if there is something wrong with your profile ?

RE: Profile deleted. Please Help Me - Miss_Starlet - 26-10-2021

I just wanted to let everyone know, this is now reseolved. It was an error on my part because I did something innocent but didnt think of the potential negative coonotations of that action. AW were very fair to me and gave me the benefit of the doubt. I will be more mindful in future. It was a stupid mistake on my part.

Thank you to everyone that helped me.

RE: Profile deleted. Please Help Me - grazzer69 - 27-10-2021

Where do you find the AW Help Desk Live Chat ?

RE: Profile deleted. Please Help Me - grazzer69 - 27-10-2021

(25-10-2021, 22:14)country-gal1984 Wrote: Sorry to hear this , try not to worry easier said I know. I'm sure you'll be up and running soon. try contacting the AW hep desk live chat from 9am GMT time x  Normally AW email you if there is something wrong with your profile ?
Where do you find the  AW Help Desk Live Chat ?

RE: Profile deleted. Please Help Me - country-gal1984 - 27-10-2021

click on help tab on AW main profile page and then a live chat box pops up .....you type in the box hello to start the live chat, Glad you got sorted Miss Starlet xxxxx