Adultwork Forum
Special offer refund - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Special offer refund (/showthread.php?tid=12007)

Special offer refund - MissSubspace - 25-11-2020

Hi,

Can a performer raise a dispute against a refund of a special offer?

Thanks for any help.

M

RE: Special offer refund - admin - 25-11-2020

Hi, yes, special offers can be a funny thing though so if you wish you can PM or write here with more details of what happened and we can advise.

If for instance they took out the special offer to pay for something and you didnt actually do the time allotted it can land you in hot water with AW.

RE: Special offer refund - hestiakane - 25-11-2020

I'm tempted to stop having special offers. To me, the entire point of offering the discount is that you're guaranteed the amount you request, even if they choose to leave cam before the time is up. If someone books a 10 minute special offer, only uses 5 minutes and requests a refund for the rest, what was the point in offering it in the first place? It's just a way for people to reduce the rate when they have no intention of committing to the time. I also had no idea that is seemingly no time limit on using them. I had a guy come on cam with a special offer and I couldn't understand why I made no credits. It turned out he had bought it September 2019 and I must have had the credits at that time but he waited until this year to use it.

RE: Special offer refund - MissSubspace - 25-11-2020

Hi, thanks, I went ahead with the offer, he then claimed it back, even though I carried out the session.

RE: Special offer refund - MissSubspace - 25-11-2020

(25-11-2020, 20:25)hestiakane Wrote: I'm tempted to stop having special offers. To me, the entire point of offering the discount is that you're guaranteed the amount you request, even if they choose to leave cam before the time is up. If someone books a 10 minute special offer, only uses 5 minutes and requests a refund for the rest, what was the point in offering it in the first place? It's just a way for people to reduce the rate when they have no intention of committing to the time. I also had no idea that is seemingly no time limit on using them. I had a guy come on cam with a special offer and I couldn't understand why I made no credits. It turned out he had bought it September 2019 and I must have had the credits at that time but he waited until this year to use it.

I’ve just withdrawn mine. It was a 10 min offer, which he claimed almost 9 minutes back plus I paid a facility fee on the original offer, so make next to nothing really Sad. He’s showing as no longer active on the site, so doubt I can do anything about it. Also I have had to partially credit one offer as it wasn’t working and he just used private instead, however I was left out of pocket because of the VAT.

RE: Special offer refund - country-gal1984 - 03-03-2022

Special offers are hit n miss they can play up before I've had guys purchase the special but then I'm taken into group or private and then they can't use the special ...justcamit was better as they could access the special within a certain time whilst on live ....special you can set the reduced rate for that specific time or allow the duration to continue at that reduced rate till the individual whom bought the special leaves. I've never had guys try to refund if they meet climax before ....I have however had guys neinh cheeky for phone bookings some try to phone early and one complained he climaxed with 2 mins of a ten minute booking I didn't refund him....he sulked for a bit them came back lol . You'll always get the cheapskates and the ones whom try to be damn cheeky...xx