Adultwork Forum
Can anyone answer this question regarding skype? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Can anyone answer this question regarding skype? (/showthread.php?tid=11680)

Can anyone answer this question regarding skype? - Mistress_Silk - 03-10-2019

I am getting alot of customers asking if it's still ok to book a skype phone session so is that now disallowed too? Been reading that we cannot mention skype anywhere in our profile but if like me you offer booked skype phone sessions why can't we? Am I missing something here?? Admin? Confused

RE: Can anyone answer this question regarding skype? - Mistress_Silk - 06-10-2019

(03-10-2019, 14:36)Mistress_Silk Wrote: I am getting alot of customers asking if it's still ok to book a skype phone session so is that now disallowed too? Been reading that we cannot mention skype anywhere in our profile but if like me you offer booked skype phone sessions why can't we? Am I missing something here?? Admin? Confused

Gee thanks for the response. Dodgy

RE: Can anyone answer this question regarding skype? - issy - 07-10-2019

Hey, I think Skype phone bookings are disabled now too. They don’t show up on my profile as an option any more. AW is done with Skype Sad

RE: Can anyone answer this question regarding skype? - admin - 07-10-2019

Hi, no Skype left on AW for any reason any more. They ban for it currently.

RE: Can anyone answer this question regarding skype? - Mistress_Silk - 10-10-2019

I just don't understand why though? Alot of the guys prefer skype audio sessions over phone so why is that a problem?  Huh

RE: Can anyone answer this question regarding skype? - dirty_phone_girl - 10-10-2019

(10-10-2019, 04:35)Mistress_Silk Wrote: I just don't understand why though? Alot of the guys prefer skype audio sessions over phone so why is that a problem?  Huh

I was advised that as long at the client is engaged on site (on the phone or IM) then its ok to discuss skyping ALONGSIDE this,  if we are trying to entice      them offsite and onto skype only then AW has an issue.  

Maybe get them to book phone chat and then skype them,  might work.

RE: Can anyone answer this question regarding skype? - Mistress_Silk - 11-10-2019

Maybe skype are kicking off about adult orientated sites using them for sessions because I am sure I heard that skype do not approve of this and ofcourse they have sky private for that.  Confused

RE: Can anyone answer this question regarding skype? - ChristieCougar - 23-01-2020

(11-10-2019, 06:33)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Maybe skype are kicking off about adult orientated sites using them for sessions because I am sure I heard that skype do not approve of this and ofcourse they have sky private for that.  Confused
I hope they don't find me then, about 70% of my sessions are through skype.    Angel

RE: Can anyone answer this question regarding skype? - admin - 23-01-2020

Its been in their rules for a long time but they only randomly enforce it. Skyprivate dont seem to get any trouble with their business model from Skype.