Adultwork Forum
Directchat..... - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: Adult Service Providers Forums (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Forum: Adult Workers Forum (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Directchat..... (/showthread.php?tid=11591)

Directchat..... - sensual_sinner - 13-07-2019

Hi everyone...

I'm new to this forum and looking for some key advice to those whom use 'Direct phonechat' on AW.
Reading the info on AW and understanding the charges for dailypay and AW charges per minute.
However I'm curious to know what you're left with after you've been charged from your network provider...
Whether is;
O2
Three
Virgin
Vodafone
Etc

I understand direct chat call numbers start with
I searched online but haven't found any definitive answers..?
Some say you'll be charge 3p per minute and others say 55p per...in which case what are you left with!

If you offer;
1 credit  per minute via direct caht
AW deduct =0.15 credit per minute
Then charges from your network = 55p/for³pm per minute?!?

I understand the direct chat number generator starts with

Just assessing whether it's worth the time in venturing into phone chat after AW taking a commision, network charges, and thereafter being charged for converting your earned credits to £ into bank transfer using dailypay.

Also trying to find out exactly what does 1 credit equate to in GBP..? What the conversion???

Credit= £?
Any advice, knowledge or info welcomed and appreciated.
Thanks s_s

RE: Directchat..... - Fetish_Ella - 13-07-2019

You don't get charged to receive a call unless you're using your phone abroad? 020 is a London number. I've been doing phones on AW for over 6 years with various networks and landlines too and never been charged. 1 credit is £1 and you get about 65p of that.

RE: Directchat..... - sensual_sinner - 14-07-2019

(13-07-2019, 18:05)Fetish_Ella Wrote: You don't get charged to receive a call unless you're using your phone abroad? 020 is a London number. I've been doing phones on AW for over 6 years with various networks and landlines too and never been charged. 1 credit is £1 and you get about 65p of that.

Thanks Ella much appreciated Wink

RE: Directchat..... - BITCHDOM - 14-07-2019

You can also offer prebooked phone chat where you phone the client. This is a good one as you know how long they want to be on for and they usually provide you with a brief outline of their interests/scenario. This doesn’t incur a facility fee like direct chat so you get 70% of the fee x

RE: Directchat..... - MissSophieGreen - 17-07-2019

I had a direct chat call the morning and it came from an 01466 number.
Not sure if that's the members number or if AW have changed from the 020 number.

RE: Directchat..... - Verity - 17-07-2019

(17-07-2019, 09:36)MissSophieGreen Wrote: I had a direct chat call the morning and it came from an 01466 number.
Not sure if that's the members number or if AW have changed from the 020 number.

Have you checked your direct chat call history and credit statement? The direct chat number has not changed.

Yep, I've definitely got the credits, and it had the same recorded message at the beginning of the call saying "to accept a call from adultwork press 1"
Maybe a technical hitch where it revealed the callers number to me in error.

Just checked with online help. Not much help! Confirmed it was definitely a direct chat call (which I already knew) and said the service provided must have made a change and not told us. Passing on to the technical team!
So make sure you answer any 01466 numbers as it is AW.

RE: Directchat..... - Verity - 17-07-2019

Thanks for the update Sophie. I only ever answer the 020 number, so will keep my eyes open for this one just in case.

RE: Directchat..... - sensual_sinner - 18-07-2019

Thank you all for your valuable insight and knowledge with phonechat'/directIM.
Really helpful, and much appreciated Smile