Adultwork Forum
Daily Pay out request not working? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Daily Pay out request not working? (/showthread.php?tid=11333)

Daily Pay out request not working? - Cleo_Specter - 05-11-2018

Im using the Daily Pay request form as usual and putting in my details, but when i click to continue it comes up with this error-

Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL.

Admin can you help? i made a request yesterday around 6pm and usually it goes through quickly but im guessing theres a problem?

RE: Daily Pay out request not working? - Grace - 05-11-2018

(05-11-2018, 12:21)Cleo_Specter Wrote: Im using the Daily Pay request form as usual and putting in my details, but when i click to continue it comes up with this error-

Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL.

Admin can you help? i made a request yesterday around 6pm and usually it goes through quickly but im guessing theres a problem?

Hi Admin,

I have the same problem as well.

Hope you can help.

RE: Daily Pay out request not working? - admin - 05-11-2018

Hi, We are currently experiencing some network connectivity issues in our data centre. Our most senior networks team is currently investigating this as a top priority, and we will update you here again as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Nov 5, 03:14 GMT

Feel free to contact us via whatsapp: 07547848213 to request payout (and while on whatsapp ask to be added to the whatsapp group).

Thanks

RE: Daily Pay out request not working? - maturesally38k - 05-11-2018

I did a request yesterday afternoon, got the tick to say it had been accepted, but has not been done. I know that it can take 24 hours, but is usually done quite quickly. so just wanted to make sure you had got it.

RE: Daily Pay out request not working? - admin - 05-11-2018

Hi, no sorry, the site is offline, we are unable to view submissions at the moment. Quickest way is to submit via whatsapp 07547848213 at the moment until forms are back online.

You can also call the office or use skype.

Email: admin@dailypayservice.com
UK Office landline number is 02892108055 5pm-7pm Mon-Fri
Whatsapp 07547848213

Thanks

RE: Daily Pay out request not working? - maturesally38k - 05-11-2018

Thanks, don't have WhatsApp, so have requested via Skype.

RE: Daily Pay out request not working? - Jessica121 - 06-11-2018

Hi I requested a POR this morning - the credits have left my account but nothing has hit my bank account yet? Just wondering if you could check this? I know it takes 24 hours but just wondering if it's a problem with my bank? X

RE: Daily Pay out request not working? - admin - 06-11-2018

Hi, arrive ok at the moment?

Thanks

RE: Daily Pay out request not working? - YoungMumBellaRose - 08-11-2018

Hi, my credits have left my account yesterday afternoon but still haven't received funds in my bank account. Can you check please? Thanks x

RE: Daily Pay out request not working? - admin - 08-11-2018

Hi, I'll forward to staff yes thanks.