Adultwork Forum
Making a new account to re-invent yourself? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Making a new account to re-invent yourself? (/showthread.php?tid=11329)

Making a new account to re-invent yourself? - RubyFoxx - 03-11-2018

Hi so I made an account a while a few months ago and I've been doing okay-ish. However I started with a group that takes 50% and when I first started I was very nervous, sometimes closing the window after a minute or 2 when I'd get scared or doing things I'm not 100% comfortable with. So as a result I feel like I've almost damaged my rep? I'm feeling a lot more assertive and confident now and never close the window, and have a lot more established boundaries. I also hate being in this group. It's really disheartening working for so long to know you're giving half your money away. I want to leave and switch over to AWF Daily pay but can't do it for a few weeks as I need some money behind me first in case something goes wrong. 

However I'm just wondering if I was to make a new account and join would there be any issues? 
I would deactivate my old account first after notifying the group and hopefully there would be no issues.

I'm just thinking would there be troubles as it would be the same ID and stuff. There was some issues making my first account and it got deactivated (Didn't submit my ID in time) to the one I'm on now but because my mobile was verified with the first one I have never been able to verify it with my current one. So would something similar happen if I tried to make a new account?

I know I'd be losing out on positive feedback and stuff so maybe it's not worth it? Would it just be better for me to keep my current one and maybe re-vamp it?  Huh 
I've not read anything bad about the group I'm currently with however after reading so many things on here about others I'm a little nervous about asking to leave.

Any advice is really appreciated, thank you

RE: Making a new account to re-invent yourself? - admin - 04-11-2018

Hi, there wont be any issues at all switching over and AWF will make sure its done as fast as humanly possible.

The number thing will be fine, we can fix it no problem.

Its always best to leave as soon as you are able to, no point dragging it out as the grass is really greener on the other side.

RE: Making a new account to re-invent yourself? - RubyFoxx - 04-11-2018

I think I’ll get this weekend over with and then ask about leaving.

That’s very true, no point trying to get money together when half of it is being taken making it 10x harder.
Have a bad habit of avoiding confrontation ?
Should I contact you first with the details before requesting to leave? If so I shall do so on Monday.

RE: Making a new account to re-invent yourself? - admin - 04-11-2018

Hi, contact us anytime you wish yes. I send you a PM with the link to the AW whatsapp group.

If you can work out the PM system can you reply with your current profile/group name so I can gauge how things will go?

Thanks

RE: Making a new account to re-invent yourself? - JoiBleu - 04-11-2018

I agree with admin, you need to get out ASAP. The group manager of your current DP group is required to release you. Admin here can and will help you to get released and transferred over asap. AWFP are the real deal and have been with them for nearly two years now with no hassles at all, really, really easy to deal with and professional, always.

Good luck and let us know how you get on lovely xxxx