Adultwork Forum
Adultworks Topless London Marathon 2018, are you in? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Adultworks Topless London Marathon 2018, are you in? (/showthread.php?tid=10953)

Pages: 1 2

Adultworks Topless London Marathon 2018, are you in? - admin - 01-04-2018

Hi everyone, Adultwork is hosting the very first Topless Marathon in London this year 

Race route: Blackheath – Woolwich – Greenwich

A special "Sponsor Me" button will appear on your profile once you have been signed up.

To enter please post a link to your Adultwork profile below, after which a special admin task force will contact you for final setup.

Date to be confirmed with London Council, early July 2018 is proposed.

Guinness book of world records will also be in attendance as we are going for some records:

1. Biggest nude marathon.
2. Biggest dick swing, measuring from left to right (not right to left)
3. Biggest wibble wobble (female breasts, males excluded)

We hope to see great interest in this years event.

RE: Adultworks Topless London Marathon 2018, are you in? - MsClara_Wilde - 01-04-2018

Are you trying for the biggest dick swing, Collin?  Blush

RE: Adultworks Topless London Marathon 2018, are you in? - admin - 01-04-2018

Hi, its been a big debate in the office today on best methods.

Hard:

Advantage: Extra length
Dis-advantage: Maneuverability lowered as you cannot swing it from left to right in full motions.

Soft:

Advantage: It will swing the full left and right areas without anything holding it back.
Dis-advantage: British weather.

I have already bet on the winner though, no one swings a bigger dick than Webmaster, we'll have the fire service on standby incase things get out of hand.

If you want to meet up close up and very personal, this will be the time to do it, all staff will be in attendance.

I personally will not be running unfortunately, I have been designated the very important job of being Head Water Boy, hydration is a very serious matter.

To clarify rules for the dick swing, its from left to right not up and down, as shown below.

Incorrect method:

[Image: ddKsLdo.jpg]

Correct method:

[Image: gAmNVwl.gif]

RE: Adultworks Topless London Marathon 2018, are you in? - MsClara_Wilde - 01-04-2018

I hope you're going to take the roll as Head Water Boy seriously, it could make all the difference in the size of the dick swing.     

A well hydrated penis will surely be the winner.

For further reading, see here.

RE: Adultworks Topless London Marathon 2018, are you in? - SwingingMilf - 01-04-2018

Sounds good for a meet up! I will not be running.....My K cups would cause serious damage to all those around me.

RE: Adultworks Topless London Marathon 2018, are you in? - Floozysuzie - 01-04-2018

(01-04-2018, 13:23)SwingingMilf Wrote: Sounds good for a meet up! I will not be running.....My K cups would cause serious damage to all those around me.

Not competing for the 'wibble wobble' title?

RE: Adultworks Topless London Marathon 2018, are you in? - JayJ - 01-04-2018

Colin are we competing for the dick swing?