Adultwork Forum
Dead quiet?? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Dead quiet?? (/showthread.php?tid=10914)

Pages: 1 2

Dead quiet?? - PLK - 15-03-2018

For nearly 2 weeks now, I've barely made a sausage on AW.
Maybe one cam call a day?
And earlier was my first directchat call in about 8 days.
No cam bookings either.

I've changed my name, pics, lowered my prices AND put audio in group, and still nothing. I'm bidding upwards of £2 each hour for positioning too.

I've cammed for over 8 years now and I have NEVER been this quiet for this long.

I see all the same girls in group for ages, charging good money, and I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong/going on??

Has anyone else gone deathly quiet?
I'm starting to consider getting an actual job again  Undecided

RE: Dead quiet?? - L2018 - 16-03-2018

hey PLK.. Yes Ive been saying this for a while. Last year I would be online for 2 hrs and make credits until I was too tired to work and now its 10 hour days and sometimes nothing. Its not just camming either. I hardly ever get emails like I did, Hardly ever make money from photo galleries or movies cause they are all watching them on freeviews, and I dont even bother using direct chat now as the phone hasnt called for weeks. It is SOOO depressing.
Today was my last day on AW I cant do it anymore, I'm focusing on other sites and done with it. Something weird is going on and Im not getting into financial stick to wait for it to change. As is said, repeating the same behaviours and expecting a different outcome is the definition of insanity xxx

RE: Dead quiet?? - Gracie_Rocks - 16-03-2018

Hey..

Have you tried free preview? Or do you already do this? Could always post your profile here and attach your link to drive a little more traffic to your profile. Also do you use twitter etc for self-promotion? I know it's not for everyone but certainly helps get your name out there. If you've been doing it for years then you may know all this already!

Positioning has gone up loads. You used to be able to get the top slot for 3 credits in the daytime and now it goes for 6+ lots of the time. Which if you're not earning, would quickly add up!

Lots of us share a lot more tips in the private area on here if you want to get access to it and come and chat. We share some right nuggets of information :-p

Gracie x x

RE: Dead quiet?? - L2018 - 16-03-2018

as someone who has used AW since 2008 the quietness of AW is not just down to needing to " change your profile photo or needing to go into free preview. "
PLK the stripper web forum on the AW thread has recently been discussing How AW has become so quiet the last year from many veteran members you might find it helpful. It seems a lot are pinning it down to when the site developed the Mobile AP. Most of us are intelligent enough to know how to use the site, we all know about free preview etc etc but it doesn't answer the questions a lot of us are asking with regards to why earnings have changed so rapidly for the majority.

RE: Dead quiet?? - PLK - 16-03-2018

(16-03-2018, 01:09)Gracie_Rocks Wrote: Hey..

Have you tried free preview? Or do you already do this? Could always post your profile here and attach your link to drive a little more traffic to your profile. Also do you use twitter etc for self-promotion? I know it's not for everyone but certainly helps get your name out there. If you've been doing it for years then you may know all this already!

Positioning has gone up loads. You used to be able to get the top slot for 3 credits in the daytime and now it goes for 6+ lots of the time. Which if you're not earning, would quickly add up!

Lots of us share a lot more tips in the private area on here if you want to get access to it and come and chat. We share some right nuggets of information :-p

Gracie x x

How do I join the private area??
I've done Free Preview on and off, but I find it's soul destroying XD I can only ever do no more than an hour!!
And yes, I was discussing this with a friend who's also an AW member - reminiscing about the days when you could bid 71p and be in the Orange :'(

I know with this type of work you get peaks and lulls, but this is just redic. I swear there's some sort of conspiracy going on lol.
I've also been having JCI crashes, or peeps trying to come in, but getting kicked out after a second or so. I wish they had the sense to email me so I knew if there were problems, as you start to question everything; is it the JCI platform? My internet? Their internet? My looks? My age? Is there some sort of conspiracy against me?? It's enough to keep you up at night!

I LOVE my job and I love AW for everything it's given me, but now I'm wondering if it's also gonna be my downfall XD

RE: Dead quiet?? - PLK - 16-03-2018

(16-03-2018, 09:00)LisaAW Wrote: as someone who has used AW since 2008 the quietness of AW is not just down to needing to " change your profile photo  or needing to go into free preview. "  
PLK the stripper web forum on the AW thread has recently been discussing How AW has become so quiet the last year from many veteran members you might find it helpful. It seems a lot are pinning it down to when the site developed the Mobile AP. Most of us are intelligent enough to know how to use the site, we all know about free preview etc etc but it doesn't answer the questions a lot of us are asking with regards to why earnings have changed so rapidly for the majority.

Yes, I've noticed that too.
Before, I could simply change just 1 picture, and I'd be ringing off the hook again. Now, I've changed almost everything, and am getting jack shit.
Is it an influx of new models and it's just simply a case of more competition?
I just can't get over how it always seems to be the same girls constantly in paid modes.

I'm on Stripperweb now; could you send me the link to the thread you mentioned?

So if you're quitting AW, what is your next venture, Lisa? xx

RE: Dead quiet?? - Gracie_Rocks - 16-03-2018

(16-03-2018, 09:32)PLK Wrote:
(16-03-2018, 01:09)Gracie_Rocks Wrote: How do I join the private area??
I've done Free Preview on and off, but I find it's soul destroying XD I can only ever do no more than an hour!!
And yes, I was discussing this with a friend who's also an AW member - reminiscing about the days when you could bid 71p and be in the Orange :'(

I know with this type of work you get peaks and lulls, but this is just redic. I swear there's some sort of conspiracy going on lol.
I've also been having JCI crashes, or peeps trying to come in, but getting kicked out after a second or so. I wish they had the sense to email me so I knew if there were problems, as you start to question everything; is it the JCI platform? My internet? Their internet? My looks? My age? Is there some sort of conspiracy against me?? It's enough to keep you up at night!

I LOVE my job and I love AW for everything it's given me, but now I'm wondering if it's also gonna be my downfall XD

I think there's a thread about gaining access somewhere on here.. Should be easy just message admin or something like that. But we all motivate each other etc :-) 

Yes free is not for everyone - I do free 90% of the time but then again my rates are fairly low but I do however spend a decent amount of time in shows.. And it pays off, when I look at my credits turnover, I have more busy days than slow days and it tends to even out fairly well.

Anyway, I didn't mean to rub anyone up the wrong way with my suggestions to you.. I'm only trying to help! But I can only relay what works for me and helps me bring in more traffic (I'm trying to be mindful of the fact that this is public forum and clients read here!).. Personally my theory is that AW is flooded with new girls joining every single day (due to groups who advertise big cam earnings on social media) and one group in particular now has 450 girls who weren't here a year or two ago. That's got to have some impact!

Hope to see you in private area x x

RE: Dead quiet?? - BeautifulBADGirl - 16-03-2018

To join the private area go here:

http://adultworkforum.com/usercp.php?action=usergroups

Select Adult Service Providers and then message admin on here to approve it.

RE: Dead quiet?? - IsobelAxx - 16-03-2018

(16-03-2018, 00:40)LisaAW Wrote: hey PLK.. Yes Ive been saying this for a while. Last year I would be online for 2 hrs and make credits until I was too tired to work and now its 10 hour days and sometimes nothing. Its not just camming either. I hardly ever get emails like I did, Hardly ever make money from photo galleries or movies cause they are all watching them on freeviews, and I dont even bother using direct chat now as the phone hasnt called for weeks. It is SOOO depressing.
Today was my last day on AW I cant do it anymore, I'm focusing on other sites and done with it. Something weird is going on and Im not getting into financial stick to wait for it to change. As is said, repeating the same behaviours and expecting a different outcome is the definition of insanity xxx

Hey...

just reading this post as I'm feeling exactly the same.. 

i only use AW and have done for years!! it is my main form of income and I'm a little worried..

my may i ask what other sites you ladies use? are they as good/safe as AW? 

I'm used to making 1000 creds a week and right now I'm on 100 :Sad are these other sites as profitable?xxxx

RE: Dead quiet?? - Miss Deviant - 16-03-2018

Let's not forget Ladies; that historically it is quiet January to March. It is a quiet time for everyone, including retailers. We are a luxury spend in many cases. Folks are still paying of Christmas. It's also the end of the financial year for many. There are always a lot of birthdays in March/April as well as Mother's Day, Easter etc.

Blame parents for shagging during their summer holiday! lol